This Is Where Our Story Begins.

Your mother sat on the edge of the bed, a smile on her face.
"Hello, sweet Y/N."
She kissed your head, tucking you in.
"What story will we read tonight?"
You pointed at the horror story, a content look on your face.
Your mother chuckled. "A horror story? Are you sure?"
"Mhm!
"Suit yourself." Your mother began looking through the books.

Pulling out one with no title and a black cover, your mother blew dust off of it. "This one was my favorite as a child." She hummed happily.

Sitting back on your bed, she opened the book to the pages of the stained green, yellowish book.
Clearing her throat, she began.

Alicesonn and her friends pushed through the misty wood, flashlights in hand. It was dark. Very dark. The kind of dark you'd see in the forest, at night, in a horror movie. Oddly, no leaves or twigs crunched under their feet. No mud squished under their thin boots. Only dirt and rock.

It was quiet. Strangely quiet. Deafening quiet. And Rosalina didn't like it one bit. "Why did I have to come here?" She growled, her arms crossed and a skeptical look on her face. "You said you wanted to come," Alicesonn snickered, looking back at Rosalina. Rosalina pouted. "Only because I'm tired of being left out on your awesome adventures," She hissed. "But now I see how stupidly dangerous they are." The black-haired girl rolled her eyes, trailing behind the group with a shudder.

Monday looked over to Alicesonn. "Did you hear that?" She whispered. "Don't do that shit, Monday. You know it doesn't wor-" "I'm serious. No cap." Monday grumbled. Alicesonn rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. You scared Mr. Slendyman is gonna pop up and eat ya?"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

"What was that?" Lilly huffed with a shudder. She shone her flashlight towards Alicesonn. "Was that you?" The pink-haired girl rose a brow at Lilly. "You think I'm capable of making a dead-ass wolf gro-"

GRRRRRRRR.

_tulipathetic_
-justlilly
-PsychoticBxtch-
I start this story uwu
We roleplay the rest pwease uwuwuwu