My Life is a Mess

Author's Note: Hey, its Alchemist1000. *yawn* I'm really tired today with the hard work I put in this fanfic. I'm a great fan of Fullmetal Alchemist. My school is going to start in one day, i'm so nervous. I can't believe summer is already over. Follow, favorite, comment, and vote on my fanfics

~Mona's POV~

My life is so much a mess, My name is Mona Jolly. I'm 16 years old and I have a stubborn personally, I have pretty bright purple wavy long hair and green eyes that are like the plants from a garden. I like alchemy, its my thing. I usually make dolls when I was 7. I can't even do alchemy anymore which sucks and I have a younger brother named, Byron Jolly. He is 14 years old and Byron is an active boy with a great talent of alchemy and he has brown hair like our father and green eyes like mine.

Our mother, Serena Jolly who had purple hair and blue eyes. She was killed by someone but i'm not sure who killed my mom in the first place. We live with our father, Howard Jolly. My father is so strict, I can't take it. So here it begins, my life is a mess. We lived in a house in the South. I was sleeping with green and white stripes PJs, my bed is soft as the pillow. I was sleeping soundly in my bed until Bryon got out of his bed and ran to my room. Bryon literally jumped on my bed many times which annoyed me.

Bryon was jumping on my bed and he screamed, " Mona, our father is going to work, get up and say bye to him!"

I was thinking madly, why our father abandoned us from using alchemy for 9 years, and why should I say good bye to him anyway, he destroy the thing that I loved, alchemy.

I had no choice but to say bye to our father. So I got out of my soft bed and I walked to the door, yawning. Bryon stopped jumping on my bed and ran to my direction.

As I saw my father at the door already leaving, he stopped walking and he glared at me as my father frowned at me, "Don't use alchemy when I'm gone."

"Ok, I won't use alchemy when you are gone." I grunted to my father as I rolled my eyes and then, father walked out of the door.

"Bye!" Byron waved happily as our father left our house.

I ran to the window and I looked outside to make sure father was gone. As father left, I ran to the basement that was down stairs.

I screamed to Byron, "Come down to the basement."

"Why?, father doesn't let us go the basement, father told us it would be dangerous to go down there." Byron replied madly at me.

"Oh, I see then, i'll go to the basement by myself." I yelled at Byron angrily.

I ran into the basement stomping my foot to the floor.

"Don't even think of calling me for help!" Bryon screamed at me from down to the basement.

"Ok, I won't call you for help then!" I yelled from upstairs to Byron.

Byron looked away angrily as he walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

I was alone in the dark basement with my green eyes staring at my fathers lab where all the alchemy discoveries are.

I told myself. Finally, I can use alchemy when dad is not home. I feel so free. I feel so happy, finally.

Looking at my father's work desk, I desperately grabbed my father's notebook of alchemy and looked a content to bring a person back to life. There it is, but father told me its forbidden alchemy and never do it. I wondered why it was forbidden in alchemy. The idea of doing forbidden alchemy scared me, but I'm doing it anyway. As I flipped many pages, I saw many filled pages of information about alchemy. My green eyes glared at the pages as I wanted to read and discover an amazing facts of alchemy.

Page 227, how to bring someone back to life. All of the ingredients are in this book, now I'm going to get all the ingredients together.

-Five Minutes later-

Byron's POV

Geez I don't get Mona at all, she thinks everything is going to be all right but it's not. Mona is so arrogant, I don't understand her at all. I know she is trying to bring our mother back to life but It's not even possible to do forbidden alchemy. I was groaning of confusion as I wanted to understand Mona a little more. I suddenly see a bolt of green lightning, it seemed that Mona used alchemy already. I'm still worried, what's going to happen to Mona. That curious question went on my mind.

"Mona, you alright," I yelled worried.

No answer, it was dead silence in the house.

Something is not right, she always answers to me when I call her.

"Mona!" I yelled again once again as I got a little worried.

I got off the couch and ran to the basement where I found Mona lying on the floor crying for help. There was blood splattered on the wooden floor where I found Mona's left leg in-half bleeding.

"Mona!" Tears were streaming down on my face. "Don't die, Mona!" I sobbed with tears on my face.

"Brrr...y...on," Mona spoked weakly as her tears were streaming down her face.

"Mona!" I hugged her with my warm arms.

"Lo...ok, it...s mo...ther," Mona moved her hand slowly and pointed to the creature that was unknown.

I rose my head to look at mother and then I froze of fear, what is that, its not even human. I was holding Mona's body with my hands shaking fearfully.

I suddenly hear the door open.

Who could that be right now?

This...is...why father banned us from using alchemy? Bringing someone back to life with alchemy was forbidden for we all know.

I screamed in anger.

I yelled louder with my mad voice.

I should stopped Mona so she doesn't get hurt. Why, am I so stupid. I know Mona would do this with a risk.

Suddenly a short guy with blonde hair with a ponytail shows up in fathers basement.

"Who are you?" I looked at him for a reason as I dried my tears from my face.

"I'm Edward Elric," He said with a worried face. "I'm here to help," Edward said as he picked up Mona from the floor.

"Ok, thank you for coming," I got up from the floor and followed Edward who was running out the house.

"Don't worry and your welcome, your sister is going to be saved," Edward said with a little smile on his face.

Author's Note: Hey i'm going to make Chapter 2, My Life is Saved. I'll type in the weekends. So you don't worry i will complete this story or I keep typing more for this fanfic. Favorite, follow, vote, and comment on my fanfics. Peace