Prolouge

Harry tucked his blouse into his plaid skirt carefully before fiddling with his tie.

"Mom!" He called, smiling when his mother appeared in his doorway.

"What is it darling?" She asked putting her phone in her back pocket to give her son her undivided attention.

He turned, biting his lip with flushed cheeks. "My tie."

Anne looked at her son. "I've showed you a million and one times Harold." She scolds lightly, but still moved forward to tie it.

"Bad memory." He mumbled.

His mother shook her head before turning to walk out. "hurry if you want a ride."

He nodded in response though she couldn't see. He didn't like to be rushed, but couldn't complain. He'd usually drive himself but his car was in the shop, because he let his stupid sister take the car. The damage was nothing but small scratch in the paint, but he decided he'd get a whole paint job rather than a touch up.

Harry took a pair of tube socks pulling them up his leg before slipping on some Converses.

After making sure his chocolate coloured curls were perfect he shrugged on his blazer, grabbed his phone, backpack, and lipgloss and left his room.

He grabbed a banana on the way out the house taking note of his phone buzzing in his hand telling himself he'd check it in the car.

When he got to his mother's car he was pleased to see Gemma hadn't came out yet so he could sit in the front.

He hated sitting in the back, so he almost always made sure to ride passenger.

He got in the car, taking out his phone.

Perrie: meet me at my locker

Harry: okay? May I ask why?

Perrie: nope ;-)

He shook his head with a small smile looking up when there was a knock on the car window.

There stood his big sister, dressed similarly to Harry, long brown hair pushed back by a black head band, outfit consisting of a red plaid skirt, placed over the tucked light blue button up blouse like Harry's but without the blazer. And of course, the tube socks.

Her face was one of irritation as she knocked on the window once more. "Harry!" She exclaimed stomping her foot impatiently.

Anne sighed at her children. "Gemma he was there first. Get in the back or you can walk."

Gemma looked at her mother in disbelief. " Wha-" she gaped.

Harry smiled sweetly tucking his phone in the waist band of his skirt.

His sister groaned but got in the backseat.

She was silent the whole ride and Harry was okay with that.

When they finally pulled up Harry kissed his mom on the cheek. "Bye, love you." He said, slinging his backpack over his shoulder before getting out.

Gemma waved at her mom bidding her a goodbye adding an I love you as well.

Anne smiled, rolling down the passenger window so she could lean over. "Bye babies, have a great day. I love you both." The two grinned at their mother watching as she drove off.

Harry bit the inside of his cheek waiting till his mother was completely out of sight.

He sighed when her car couldn't be seen before pulling his skirt up to his belly button making it shorter, so it showed of his milky thighs, and a bit of his black lace panties- only if he bent down -he slipped out of the blazer folding it once and laying it on his arm before turning to his sister.