Feelings

Gray stared at the white, blank, dusty wall. He missed Carmen. He missed making her laugh and missed her in general. He punch the wall angry that he let her go so easy. Their last meeting was on the train and he didn't get the time to tell her how much he loved her. Just then a teacher came in and told him this month he was going to be doing many missions. He shook his head and got in gear. 

Grays first mission was to rob some jewelry store for some crown. He almost succeeded, but a familiar woman showed up. Carmen! She pinned him to ground anrgy that he almost ruined her mission. " Miss me?" He said. Carmen glared at him. "No!" Gray couldn't help but check her out. God she was beautiful. As she was on top of him pinning him to the ground Gray had all of a sudden thoughts he never had before. He want to just grab Carmen and kiss her on her cherry lips. " Carmen saw him staring and blushed." Gray snapped back to reality and kicked her off. He got away with the crown and Carmen didn't  go after him. " Carmen!" Player yelled, " Are you ok?  What was all that blushing all about? Oh no. Are you developing feeling for Crackle?" Carmen giggled nervously. " of course not she said." 

After the heist Gray and Carmen  going against  eachother became daily. Usually they fight eachother or race to see who could get there first. After a while when it got to hard, they fought off other people trying to stop their mission. Player, Ivy, and her brother were getting worried for Carmen. Especially when she didn't come home some nights. Other nights she would come home angry or a little too excited for another mission. 

Another day passed and this time Carmen had to go to a Gala. She was heading over to steal a painting but Gray stopped her and grab her to dance. He didn't want to bring attention to them. 

" we have go to stop running into eachother like this Red." " I don't run into you. You think this is a game." " well maybe it is." 

" Oh bite me." Carmen said. 

" A dangerous invatation." 

Carmen smilled seductively." Gray have her a returning  smile and decided to accept her invation. He began kissing her neck. He brought her to a private room and locked it. Carmen layed  on the bed and waited for Gray to join. He got on top of her and began kissing her neck with more emotion and Carmen began to moan. He stopped to breathe. "So I guess I'm the one who swept you off your feet. Once again." Carmen laughed and kissed him more.