(Night 1) meeting the gang

Y/n's pov

I had just gotten my new job and it was almost time to start my shift, I pulled up in the parking lot and got out of my car I walked to the front doors and unlocked them walking in and relocking them behind me. I looked at the time and I had 5 minuets until I had to start so I decided to walk around the building to take a look. I got to the dinning room and on the stage, I saw tree animatronics. One was a blue bunny, the next was a brown bear, and next to him a yellow chicken with a pink cupcake with a blue spiralled candle. I looked at the time and I only had 3 minuets to get to the office, luckily the manger had made me come in today to show me how the stuff worked. but at that point in time I hadn't gotten a good look in all the other rooms but the office, 'I'll look in the other rooms later' I thought to myself walking to the office, when I got to the office my shift had just started. (you got lost trying to fined the office at night btw) I sat down in the swivel chair and looked at the cameras and the phone started ringing I picked it up and it was the manger "hello? Hello hello before you try and talk back to me this is a pre-recorded messing just to make sure you remember how to work everything" he said, I stoped listening because I remembered how to use everything already.

-small time skip to 2am-

It was 2am and I decided to look through the cameras again and I noticed that the blue bunny had moved, I looked at all the cameras and noticed he was in the second party room. I ignored the fact that he moved by himself and checked the stage to see if anyone else had moved, I put the camera down and saw a boy in the office, I was shocked. He had light blue hair with bunny ears, brit green eyes, red checks with purple eye-shadow. He was also wearing black drees pants, a white button up, light blue drees shoes, and a blue zip-up hoodie the same shade as his hair and ears and it was open, he also had a red bow-tie. "wh-who are you?" I asked with confusion, "I'm Toy Bonnie, but everyone here calls me Bon" he said putting his hand out for me to shake, "well its nice to me you Bon, I'm Y/n the new night guard" I said taking his hand, "can I just ask who everyone else is?" I asked considering I came in to the job with out research because I needed a job, (like yesterday) "did you really come in to this job with out research?... well I guess you where dispirit for a job then" he said and paused for a moment, "well I guess I'll have to show you around, well follow me then!" he said happily walking out of the office, we walked to the show stage and only the bear was there, he looked down at us and I jumped, "well hello there! would you mind just giving me a moment?" he said, "not at all" I said back, he walked be hind the curtains, and a young man came back with brown hair and bear ears, brit blue eyes, red checks, and black top hat with a red stripe, he was also wearing a pear of brown dress pants, a white button up, black dress shoes, and brown dress vest, with a black bow-tie. "now, I'm Toy Freddy but everyone just calls me Fred" he said jumping off the stage, "I'll be right back, I'm going to go find T.c" Bon said while walking off the way we came. "well it's nice to meet you Fred, I'm Y/n, the new night guard" I said putting my hand out for him to shake, he took my hand and said "I hope we can al-" Fred was cut off by Bon and a two girls walking in the room, the first had long blond hair that faded in to a hot pink, blue eyes, pink cheeks and purple eye-shadow, she was wearing a white sleeve-less tank-top with the words "LET'S PARTY" written in neon yellow with a confetti paten around the writing, she had hot pink short-shorts, orange and a lighter shad of orange striped thigh high socks, with orange high top converses. The second girl was a lot shorter then the rest of us, she had hot pink hair in pig-taels with blue and white striped ribbons holding them tougher, the same blue eyes as the first girl, she was wearing a light pink t-shirt, a pear of short light drown overalls, she also had one hot pink knee high sock and on the other leg a light pink knee high sock, with brown flats, "hi, I'm Toy Chica, but I prefer to be called T.c" the first girl said, "oh! and this is Cup" she said gesturing to the girl with hot pink hair, "hello! I'm Y/n, the new night guard" I said, I noticed Bon looking up at a wall. "Why did this take one hour?" he said looking back at me, "I don't know, why are you asking me this?" I said starting to laugh at myself, "well if you want to meet everyone tonight were going to have to hurry" he said, "well who's next?" I said, "follow me, hopefully BB hasn't moved" ha said, muttering the last part to himself. we walk over to the carousel and saw a small girl and boy, they were about the size of Cup but smaller. The boy had brown hair with a rad and dark blue striped propeller hat, red cheeks and blue eyes, he was wearing a dark blue and red striped short sleeve button up and blue pants, with brown shoes. He was also holding a red and yellow balloon, the girl had long brown pig-teals, purple cheeks and pink eyes, she was wearing a outfit like the boy but purple instead of red and a skirt instead of pants and a pink and purple balloon. "Y/n this is BB and JJ, everyone but Marionette finds them annoying, but even she finds them annoying at times" Bon said pointing the boy and girl, "hi, I'm Y/n, the new night guard" I said before Bon walked off gesturing me to follow. We walked to the other corner of the room, and there was a little prize thing set up in the corner, there was a big present box in the very corner of the set up, Bon walked up to the box and knocked on the side he was closest to, the top opened and a girl stood up, she had long black hair with strait bangs and what looked like purple tear marks on her face, she also had red cheeks and red lips, she had pure black eyes with white pupils, she was wearing a black long sleeve dress with tree white stripes on each sleeve and on the rim of the skirt, with black legging under her dress witch also had tree white stripes on each leg, with black flats, and a black bow tied to her waist with the bow at the back, "yeah? -yawn- do you need something -yawn- Bon" she said stretching out her arms above her head, "Marionette, this is Y/n, she's the new night guard" Bon said gesturing to me, I just waved my hand and said. "Hi" "well we should say hi to mangle now so bye Marionette" Bon said walking off the next room. There where some tables and in the corner of the room was a person "hay! Mangle" Bon said, and the person turned to look at him, it was a girl. With white hair and fox ears, pink cheeks and pink eye-shadow, red lips, her left eye yellow and the other like Marionette's, she wore a almost shape-less outfit, but you could still tell if she was a he or not, she had on a boys light pink button up with a hot pink tailcoat over the top, (like P.T Barnum's from "The Greatest Showman" movie) with grey pants, and black boots, she also had a second head from her shoulder. It had its one neck like whir so I don't think it bothered her, "oh hay Bon! who's this?" she said, "this is Y/n! the new night guard!" Bon said answering her question, "hi" I said weaving to her, "hay mangle you know what the time is?" Bon asked, "almost 6, so about 5: 50" she said back, "well I thing you should be getting ready to leave for the night Y/n, and you can meet the others tomorrow" Bon said to me, I was about to answer but he was already walking away from me. I waved bye to mangle and followed Bon. we got to the office and walked in, by the time I got my stuff, aka my bag, the 6AM bell rang out, "well.... bye Bon" I said walking to the front door, "bye!" he said back.

-small time skip to home-

I got home and out of the car, I walked up to my door and unlocked it stepping in, and locking the door behind me. 'well tonight was eventful' I thought to myself, I walked up the stirs to my room and changed into my pj's, I got into bed and fell asleep thinking about the gang.

A/n
Hay! So this is just a short little story that will probably be like 10 chapters and can I just say the story whiting is 1609 words in total! I mean with the A/n it's more but I don't care so yeah

Love you all 💜
-Cat