Brian Carroll

Brian Carroll has irreproachable teaching experience and he has been a Teaching/Research Assistant, Department of History 2001-2003 and Lecturer, Department of History 2009-2010 at the University of Connecticut, the same university where from he earned his doctorate in 2009.

Besides this, Brian D. Carroll also has been a Lecturer, Department of History 2003-2009 and Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of History 2009-2010 at Salem State University, MA. No doubt he has many a passion in his soul for history, forbye American history. He has immaculate experience in teaching and worked in many publications conferences.

Brian Carroll has earned his Bachelor's degree in History from Keene State College (N.H.) and MA in American History from the University of Connecticut in 1997. He specialized in teaching Colonial & Revolutionary America, early national U.S., American Indian history, and public history, history of medicine, history pedagogy, Atlantic World, gender/masculinity, maritime history, war & society.

Brian D. Carroll has earned the following Teaching and Training Awards, Grants & Honors: Online Curriculum Development Grant, Depart. of Undergraduate Studies, CWU, 2011, Hybrid / On-Line Course Development, Center for Teaching Innovation, Salem State University, 2009 and Burke Award [for curriculum development], Landmark School, 2004. Brian, as a historian professor, has contributed much to his field – from teaching to publishing articles.