ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 ㈠

I ran out of class, weaving through the crowds of students trying to get home as quick as possible. I was trying to get to the boys volleyball club at the gym.

I was first year, so finding the gym was a bit of a hassle. 'geez why do I have to take this shit to this lazy bastard' I thought.

I was trying to find one of my fellow classmates because he forgot a whole stack of papers on his desk and being the last person in class I was the lucky victim that had to take it to him. "I don't even remember this kids name" I sigh. All I could remember was his short height and orange hair. Oh and don't get me started on his rants in class about how much he loves volleyball.

Now don't get me wrong I love volleyball too. I just can't really play in actual games, my anxiety has been shit since middle school. I thought I would grow out of it but I never did.

As I round a corner in the hallway, I see the doors to the gym. I was actually childhood friends with the captain of the team so I shot him a text saying I was coming. I slowly walk to the door and opened the door. I peak in to see Daichi and we make eye contact. I walk in and scan the area for the orange haired boy.

When I finally found him, he was mid-air about to spike. My ears started to ring and my heart pounded against my chest, as if it was trying to escape. His hand made contact with the ball and with a loud bang it made contact with the floor. 

But for him things didn't go as planned, he used to much force and it bounced off the floor and hit the wall and was going straight towards me. I didn't have enough time to avoid.

"SMACK"

Was the only sound I could hear as it made contact to with my face. I stumbled backwards and fall on the floor. Luckily I didn't pass out right away. I lay there as I hear a bunch of feet running over to me. I felt someone lift me up and sit me up against their leg.

I slowly open my eyes, look up and meet Daichi's concerned expression.

"(Y/n)?! Are you alright can you hear me?" He asks in panic.

"Daichi-kun" I say. I look up and scan the area and spot the orange haired boy, I slowly point at him, "you sir are to strong for being so small." I finish, as my head falls back and I pass out.

~Time skip brought to you by Daichi's thicc thighs~

I awoke to quiet whispers, I move to sit up and I put my hand to my head. "Geez what the hell" I say, which startled the three boys that were in the room. "(Y/n) why were you at the gym?" Daichi said. I point at the ginger like before.

"This asshole left all his shit on his desk, so I had to take it to him" I said with a pout. Daichi looks over at him with his eyebrows creased, the ginger gives an airy laugh as he rubs the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, I got excited and kinda left in a hurry," He bows "I'm sorry (y/n)-san, for making you do that and i'm sorry for hitting you with the ball."

"Yeah whatever, also If you don't mind can I get your name?" He looks at me in shock but than softly smiles.

"It's Hinata Shoyo"

And that's when I had a spike of interest in the boy who was known as Hinata Shoyo.

★★★★

[ 614 - Words]

I'm happy to say I am starting this book now. I don't think its gonna be long though, but don't forget to vote and comment on my story. Enjoy ~ <3

✨Also I will be updating every Wednesday ✨