Park Jimin

hanahaki病

hanahaki病

Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up and coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals

: *✧・゚:*

'사랑해, 아저씨.'

You came into my flower shop again, your smile brightens my day. Your laughter makes the pain wash away, your fluffy hair makes me hope.

but you didn't come for me, you came for the flowers to give to her..how I wish that her was me.

'may i have some Iri's, please.' he asked, i nodded going over to the flowers, and picking up the Iri's and wrapping them beautifully. he smiled.

'how much?' he asked, taking out his wallet. I smiled.

'It's on the house.' he looked at me in suprise.

'really? thank you! I must repay you!' he said excitedly.

'next time you come, just bring yougurt, strawberry to be exact.' i stated, he smiled nodding before leaving my shop. I sighed, as I felt my stomach twist. I ran to the bathroom sink, before throwing up, all kinds of petals.  It wouldn't stop, and it hurt. 

finally stopping i fell to the ground weak. why did i have to be born like this, why. i felt a warm tear fall down my cheek.

'love is more painful, then being alone.'

: *✧・゚:*

sooji looked up as she heard the bell ring, a smile then grew ear to ear.

'I brought the yogurt as promised!' He exclaimed. Sooji smiled, as she popped the straw into the top.

'so whats your name?' jimin asked.

'sooji, yours?' she asked.

'Jimin.' he answered back taking a sip from his yogurt.

'so, sooji, what made you want to become a florist?' jimin asked, sooji shrugged her shoulders.

'I don't know, i just have a thing for flowers. they are-pretty.' sooji said, smelling an babybreath. he nodded smiling.

'tell me about you, jimin-sii.' she said, and for some reasons, a chill would go down jimin's spine everytime she called him.

'well, i do love dancing and singing.' he smiled.

'really? what kind of dancing?' she asked.

'ballet, or contemporary.' he said finishing up his yogurt. Sooji jumped up and down in excitment. 

'really? really! I love ballet!' she said, jimin laughed at her cutness.

'really? shall we dance?' he said giving her his hand. Sooji started to blush hardcore, taking his hand. The room was filled with arabesque's,  assemble's, attitude's, developpe, grand jete, penche, and temps leve's.

'wow, your more advance then I thought!' jimin was amazed. sooji blushed, tucking an strand behind her hair.

'th-' 

'oh, hold on.' he said, answering his phone. a smile spreaded across his face, it was her.

'ah, jin-a. mh? where? ok, see you soon.' he then hanged up. his faced looked brighter, he grabbed his jacket rushing out the door.

'good-' ding~

and he was gone, sooji sighed, throwing the yougurts in the trash.

: *✧・゚:*

Sooji wiped her mouth, as the last petal came out. she lied down, as her shaky hands stopped. Taking in a deep breath, she became worse. The more jimin and sooji grew, the more pain sooji grew.

'I have an suprise for you tommorrow.'

jimin's words runged threw her ear, what could it be. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

: *✧・゚:*

Sooji thumb carresed the letter, sighing whether to give it to him.

ding~

Sooji looked up, a smile apperead on her lips, as he smiled back. but her smiled soon dissapered as a girl walked in with him.  did he actually bring a girl with him?

'sooji, meet jin-a' 

crack.

sooji plastered an fake smile on her lips,

'hello jin-a, im sooji.' she said shaking jin-a's hand. They all sat down and started talking, but the whole time, was jimin and jin-a being lovey dovey. 

'your so cute.' sooji lied. jin-a blushed.

'well we should be getting on now, see you later!' he waved to sooji.

sooji waved back, as a tear rolled down her cheek.

: *✧・゚:*

it was around closing time, as sooji was sweeping the floor. She felt weak today, weaker than anyother days. Her eye's started dancing as she placed her hands on her knee's, the broom hitting the floor.

as she was going to walk to the bedroom, she tripped over her feet, landing on the floor. 

sooji hugged her knee's as flowers started coming out her body, and surronding her. 

dingg~

'sooj-' jimin furrowed his eyebrows at the sight. Sooji bundled up on the floor as flowers surrounded her, her loong black hair, her soft, clear, glowing face. Her soft pink plump lips, and beautiful freckles. Her blue eye's were not seen as her eye's were shut.

'sooji?' he shaked sooji.

'sooji-ah, wake up!' he countiued her shake her as she wouldn't get up. franticly looking for his phone to call 911, he spotted something in her hand, a paper? he took the paper and opened it up.

'an letter?' he read the conffesion letter, not beliving his eye's. but the end, made tears come out his eyes.

'i love you, mister.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this was hecka boring :(