O N E

Dallas' POV

I just got out of the cooler.I was scared to death man. New York ain't a place for a 10 year old kid. this was the first time i went to the cooler ever. My dad was probably drunk off his rocker and he didn't bail me out,so the passed two weeks I've been in a cold, hard, concrete cell. waiting and hoping my drunk-bum of a dad would bail me out,but he didn't. I've learned this lesson once or twice. No one will ever care for me. 

It was late at night,around 9 pm. You might be thinking that 9 pm isn't that late. Well over here on the wild side of New York,and me being only ten, it was dangerous after the last primary school kid got off the bus. I was walking around aimlessly,something no one in this neighborhood should do. I just really didn't feel like going home. i was walking passed this alley way when I felt two strong arms grab me. I was thrown against two other guys and a blade was put to my neck. 'this is it' i thought. 'this is the end'

"Woah,woah,woah kid clam down." he put the blade away and just looked me in the eye. "whats a greaser like you doin' walkin' around by yourself this late huh?"

"I- I- w- m-" i kept studering. I finally mustered up the courage to talk, "please just let me go i'm not looking for any trouble!" I pleaded.

"Calm down kid we ain't gonna hurt you. We never hurt the people we buy." i sighed in relief. 

Wait,did he say buy? What does he mean buy. This kid doesn't look any older that thirteen.

"W- what do ya mean buy?" i ask

"You are Dallas Winston aren't you?" One who looked about 8 asked.

"Ya whats it to ya?"

"Okay here's whats gonna happen. You are gonna go home and not tell your father about any of this. Take this card and call it when you need to get out of this place. got it?" the oldest looking one asks. i nod my head quickly and they throw me back on the streets.

"Wait!" i call back."Who are you guys?"

They chuckle "us? well,we're One Direction."