The Rising of the Moon

In the Summer of 1922, in the deepest most unfortunate place to be, there was a little boy called Michael Jones . Now Michael had grew up in a Forest, the forest became to be known as Fangorn Forest which many people knew about, including the dangers. For every night at around midnight a wear-wolf would appear and darkness would flood the land. At midnight every night one person would die and for this very reason Michael was in the very dangers of it all. It all started when Michael's mother Catherine and his father Jacob were strolling down the valley road. That night Catherine was pregnant and was far away from the local hospital as possible. Jacob had no doctor experience and did not know how to deliver a baby, so he anticipated and waited for the darkness to disappear. Without noticing the dark,black,tall wear-wolf behind him, Jacob began to scream for help to find someone close to them but the Wear-wolf stood still and waited for the moment that Jacob would see him. Catherine was walking back towards a local village at the time and Jacob didn't realise where Catherine had gone. The Wear-wolf jumped up at Jacob and murdered him in cold blood that horrible night. Catherine was very lucky to escape as the local police force was in a car close by passing her. They seen Catherine in great despair and helped her up into the car. Catherine heard a loud noise coming closer and closer so the car speeded off down straight to the hospital. Catherine was in labour and she was still waiting for her Husband Jacob to arrive. In the early hours of the morning Catherine had given birth to Michael and she realised that Jacob wasn't in the hospital with them. That morning the Police found the body of Jacob and showed it to Catherine. In heartbreak she broke down and had a heart attack in the hospital and she was pronounced dead that evening. Michael was taken in the hands of his uncle John who raised him up well. So at the age of 12 years of age Michael was told the story by John and he became very upset by how his parents had died. John said to Michael "It was heartbreak but we need to stop this wear-wolf for good". Michael with anger was shouting "I'LL KILL THAT WEAR-WOLF ONCE AND FOR ALL". Michael had went off to school that morning and didn't focus on learning, all he cared about was destroying this Wear-wolf that had destroyed his family. Michael was a ordinary child with black hair, green eyes and medium height. He had a best friend called Marcus Howard and a close friend called Lupert Green. Michael said to them both " You'll never guess what happened to my parents 12 years ago", being curious they both wanted to know so Michael told them what had happened. In despair  Marcus said to Michael " We need to find out about this Wear-wolf soon and hopefully kill it before it kills another person". The teacher called Mrs Quirk heard them speaking and immediately sent them to the headmaster for interrupting the class. The headmaster said to them "Why do you always talk Michael"? With anger Michael responded "I learned about my parents fate and was telling my friends about it". The headmaster said "You do not speak in a teachers class without permission and you surely do not speak to me like that!". The bell suddenly rang and they were dismissed from the headmasters room. After School had finished, Michael, Marcus and Lupin decided to find out about the Wear-wolf. Marcus was very intelligent about Wear-wolfs and told them that it would be very hard to find information. They then configured and agreed that they should go to the police station and tell them about the Wear-wolf in Fangorn Forrest. Michael walked in first and seen a Blond, blue eyed thin girl sitting down at a desk in front of them. Michael said to her "Can i speak to the Head Chief please?". Kindly the woman asked them there names, Michael said "My names Michael, this is Marcus and Lupin. The woman said "My name is Louise and i will ask the Head Chief right away". This took a long time and they waited there for over 2 hours until the Head Chief came out of his office with  four police guards. The Head Chief asked "Is it you who wants to see me?". Michael said "Yes me and my friends would like to tell you something". The Head chief cautiously let them through into his own private office. In the office was a lovely blue wall with faces of wanted men and there was also a large wooden desk with loads of files on top of it. The Head Chief was a tall man with grey hair and looked very old. He asked the children "What is it you want to see me about children?". Michael responded " We would like to warn you about a Wear-wolf wondering around the streets of this Village". The Head Chief looked surprised and laughed so hard that tears came from his eyes. He said " There is no Wear-wolf here son you must be reading too many comics". Angrily Michael shouted " My father was murdered by this Wear- wolf and if you can't kill it then we will". The Head Chief responded "If you speak to me like that again you will be arrested" and he struck Michael in the face. Michael and his friends were escorted out of the police station and John was waiting for Michael. John said to Michael "Why was you in there Michael". Michael didn't answer him and walked back to the house. John said to him "Look Michael what's up?". Michael said " I tried to report what happened to my parents, yet the Head chief laughed at me and hit me in the face. Michael then showed him his red face and John furiously  said to Michael "He struck you in the face? Right I'm going straight up there tomorrow morning". Michael walked straight to his bed and picked up a picture of his father and mother and kissed it. He whispered "I'll get justice for you, i love you dearly". That next morning John had gone straight to the police station and was furious with the Head Chief. John shouted at him saying "How dare you say that to my nephew, I raised him up because he had no parents to care for him after the Wear-wolf killed them". The Head chief said " Looks pal the kid shouted at me and i reacted simple as and just for you we will have the police search the forest from tomorrow morning". Happily John returned back to the house and saw Michael eating his breakfast. He said to Michael " There sending the Police in tomorrow morning to find the wear-wolf". Michael responded happily " Thank god". So that day was a Saturday and Michael went around to his best friends house and told them the good news. They were so happy for Michael and they hugged each other. That evening there was a fire in the village and Michael's school was burnt down. The fireman arrived at the scene and so did the whole village including Michael. Michael said to John "It's sad to see the school burn, but i didn't like school". John replied "Your father and mother attended this school, you should be grateful".