Jung hoseok

beep..beep..beep

the heart mointer echoed in the room, as kihya stepped in. She sat down, placing the flowers next to the bed. She sighed, sitting down on the cushion bed. She then hanged her head down low, trying to prevent the tears,

'im sorry..' she said, with a cracking voice. she didn't have the guts to lift up her head.

'im sorry, i put you in this postion, hoseok.' she wiped her tear. She then held his hand.

'thats why, i will donate my lung for you..i don't deserve to live. after what i put you through..' she said, carresing his face. She then bit her lip.

'there is a chance-that the operation could go wrong.' her voice cracked, as tears rolled down her face.

'so, can you do me a favor. I know, i don't deserve your favors but please..be happy. Make another girl happy. Be their sunshine. hm?' she said carresing his face.

knock~knock~

kihya looked back at the doctor,

'its time, mam.' the doctor informed. kihya nodded, looking back at hoseok. She sat up, kissing him on the lips as a tear rolled down her face.

'goodbye..sunshine.'

~ ~ ~

'forceps.' the surgeon orderd, the assitant gave him the forceps.

'light.' he oredered.

'light!' he ordered once agian.

'im trying sir, its-not working.' the second surgeon said. 

'what do you me-' he got cut off my the monitor.

'shit! we hit one of the blood vessels.' he said trying to stop it.

'cotton! more, more!' he ordered.

'drainer!' the surgeons were despreatly trying to save kihya.

the surgeons stopped everything, before stitching her up.

'time of death, 5:30 lucas hospital, sunday feburay 14th.' the doctor informed.

~~~

hoseok slowly opened his eye's, as his pupils got used to the light, he looked around the room.

'namjoon? Jin? Yoongi, taehyung, jimin, jungkook? Im a-alive?!' he smiled, then his smile dropped.

'w-wait, where's kihya?' he asked, looking around. namjoon put his head down, as jungkooks tears started rolling down his cheek.

'guys. Wheres kihya?' he asked agian.

'...' silince.

'WHERE'S KIHYA?' he yelled, demandingly. namjoon lifted up his head before walking over to hoseok.

'h-hoseok..' namjoons voice cracked, hoseok looked at him in confusion.

'k-kihya was your donor..and in the surgery-she..' hoseok cut him off.

'n-no..' he blinked a few times.

'im sorry.' namjoon sighed. hoseok ripped out the lines, trying to get out of the bed.

'what are you doing!' namjoon hollered trying to hold him down.

'NO! WHERES THOSE DOCTOR BASTARDS! NO! SHE'S NOT DEAD! No..' he wimpered the end. tears started flowing out his eye's.

'i want to die too.' he cried out.

'kihya. come back, i love you.' was his last words before he dozed off to sleep due to the injections the nurses put in him.

Im sorry, hoseok.