Chapter 1

Peytons POV

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I stood up and didnt feel so good i had such a splitting headache. I suddenly remember what happended last night:

*flashback*

Anna: what the heck Pey!

Peyton: Anna its not what it looks like!

Anna: well thats what t looks like to me! Micheal were done now get out of my house you ass!

Peyton: Anna im sorry!

Anna: LEAVE! *points to the door*

*end of flashback*

I knew after that, that i had no one.. Anna was my only friend and Micheal well i liked him.. I just lost everything i had. I put that in the back of my mind and head downstairs for some breakfast.

I get down there and everyone is at the, Mom, dad, and charlie. I sit down and i instanly feel like this is going to be a really bad morning. I grab some pancakes from the plate and go sit down wuth the rest of the family.

It was so quiet the table after i sat down. My dad instantly brought up why i came home so late last night. Just remembering what happened put me in a bad mood.

* conversation between family*

D: why did you come home so late last night Peyton?

P: dad i dont wanna talk about it right now

D: well we are going to talk about one way or another so answer my question young lady!

P: no dad im not talking about it!

D: yes you are! your not leaving this table till we talk about it

P: ( gets up from table)

D: young lady sit your ass down!

P: NO!

D: (  gets up from table, grabs Peytons wrist and slaps her across the face)

!SMACK!

P: ahhhh! Leave all of you i  hate you all!

( family leaves and drives away)

Hey! I just starting thinking about this and started to write it down. I hope you guys like the first chapter. I will be trying to post a new chapter every other day. Sorry if there is some swearing in here and misspelled words.