Nuclear war 3

"Finally!" Jade exclaimed. "It finished downloading."

    She signed into her new game Nuclear war 3 and was intrigued right away.

    "Ugh, the hardest part of these games is deciding on how you want your character to look." Jade whispered to herself.

    She went with curly black short hair, blue eyes, and very pale skin. Now it was time to name her. Jade almost went with the name Jade but noticed that would just be weird, she went with Lexa instead.

    Jade quickly glanced at the clock and noticed that if she didn't leave that second she would miss the school bus. Without looking back, not even turning off the TV, she grabbed her backpack and rushed out the door.

    "Crap." Jade said when she saw the bus drive pass her. She walked to school but was half an hour late.

    She walked into the classroom and everyone stared at her. She sat down and received her worksheet from the teacher.

    "Where have you been?" Asked Jades friend Netopha.

    "missed the bus." Jade rolled her eyes.

    They both continued working but Jade couldn't stop thinking about how her TV was left on.

    "Jade?" The teacher called out.

    "Yes mrs Jones?" Jade started shaking as Mrs Jones stared at her like she caught her off guard.

    "What's the last thing I said?"

    " The last thing you said was 'Said'"

    The class started laughing and mrs Jones handed Jade a detention slip.

    The bell rang for second period and in the hallway Jade noticed a figure go behind a wall and got confused, it was way to fast.

  She walked into her second period thinking nothing of it.

    " What is wrong, you look anxious." Netopha said to her.

   Jade didn't answer her and just looked down.

    She started to get a bad headache, her head started throbbing and it felt like someone threw a rock at her head.

    After raising her hand for half the class period she finally stood up and walked to Mrs Eichmann's desk.

    "May I go to the nurse?" Jade asked.

    Mrs Eichmann wrote her a pass not saying anything and gave it to her without looking up. 

    Jade walked into the nurses office and the nurse looked upset just as Mrs Eichmann was.

    The nurse pointed to the chair without saying anything.

    Jade got nauseated and threw up in the trash.

    "Can I go home?" Jade asked as the nurse picked up the phone signaling Jade to take it.

    Jade dialed her house phone.

    "Come home Jade, do a quest, video game characters can't play themselves..." Heavy breathing continued.

    "I will go back to class now." Jade said hanging up in a panic.

    On the way back to class Jade started wondering, who was is? What did the want? How did they get in her house? Why did they answe? How did they know her name? Then she remembered how she left the TV on.

   Right before Jade arrived at her secon period the bell rung for third.

   "Ugh." Jade goaned, she hated English. It was her second least favorite class of the day.

    She sat down and layed her head down and fell asleep. Nobody woke her up, just the bell for fourth period.

    "Yes!" Jade said with the thought of her crush in her mind. "Gym."

    Jade sat down in her spot fot attendance, then went in the locker room.

    When Jade got out of the locker room she saw a big speaker and groaned.

    "Oh no..."  Jade said acknowledging the fact that she has asthma. "Pacers..."

    After fifteen laps, Jade could feel her feel vibrate and sting everytime they hit the floor. Her lungs started to feel like they were being set on fire everytime she inhaled.

    She started getting dizzy, probably from having a hard time breathing.

    She stopped at lap 23, because she felt like she was going to pass out if she didn't stop.

    The bell rang for lunch but Jade didn't feel like eating.

    She sat at the table with her group of friends and layed her head on her arms which were crossed on the table.

    "Oh... Science." The bell rang for fifth period.

    She walked in to the classroom and layed her head on her desk and fell asleep.

    "Jade..." A random voice whispered in her hear and echoed waking Jade up.

    "Huh, what?" Jade woke up and saw nobody paying any attention to her, so she went back to sleep.

    Mrs Bathory poked her to wake Jade up when the bell rang for the last class of the day, math.

    Jade still being tired from her nap in science, Jade fell back asleep in math.

    Ding... Ding... Ding... Jade woke up in a panick. She thought she was asleep at home but she was at school. She took around thirty seconds to process that she was at everything.

    "Five." Jade said getting on the bus and found a seat.

    After fourty-five minutes she was finally ay home. She was so happy she was finally home, but then she remembered. Lexa. She slowly opened her door and walked in.

    "AHH!"