MY DREAM ABOUT DEATH

(I don't remember much about my dream but I just remember this part. I'll try to be very detailed.)

In my dream I was walking down a street I've never seen before. It was dark there was no stars or moon. I was houses bit the houses looked broken down and disoriented (if that makes sense?). There were no people, no wind,  no animals. Nothing but the houses and me. it looked like everything was frozen in place. I kept walking for who knows how long. As I was walking I got the chills. I stopped and looked around to see if there was wind, there wasn't. The next think I here is soft feet walking and something tapping against the ground with the feet. I had a feeling that it wasn't something good. I slowly turned around and what I saw made all my color fade away. What I saw walking towards me was death itself. As Death was walking towards me she was getting taller with each step she takes. She way taller than me, way taller than my tallest friend and my tallest friend is 6-something almost 7feet tall. I faced forward and kept waking. After I took a few steps walking,  breathing and moving was difficult for me to do. I kept walking. I see up ahead as see my house. I make a run for it to my house. When I get there my door is locked. I look for my keys in my pockets and around the door. I look back to see how far death is and when I look I see her staring at me. I jump up and just look at her. I was freaking out. I was having a full panic attack. We just stare at each other. What feels like hours was a few seconds. I see her lift her left arm and she has a scroll in her hand. I look at the scroll than at her than back at scroll. I reach out for it. I was a few inches away from it. right before I grab it everything started to disappear. I jumped up waking up gasping for air.