The Amazing Waddles vs lil' Gideon!

On a normal day in Gravity Falls, Dipper was getting chased by a massive sea monster, then Mabel swooped in with her grappling hook dropping in our lord and savior Waddles! Soos comes in eating his favorite chips saying, "Sup dudes! Did I miss anything?."

 *POW* *BANG* 

Just like that the battle was over before the blink of an eye. Waddles had beaten the sea monster. Once our heroes arrived at home they drank pit cola while watching their favorite show 'ducktective!'

An hour later...

Grunkle Stan blacked out from all of the caffeine. Then there was an anonymous knock  coming from the front door. Soos energetically gets the door and immediately knocked out. A childish but sinister laugh comes from the door after Soos is knocked out. Mabel hears the sinister laugh and unconsciously walks towards the door.

 *SWOOP*

Waddles and Dipper hear a low mummer that get more and more faint as each second passes by. They go to check it out and the same sinister laugh is heard. Only this time, there is a poster with a small white boy with all white hair. Dipper grumbles angrily while crumbling the poster,  "Gideon!" "Oink!" They rush out of the Mystery Shack. As Soos awakens he chases up to the two, Soos is acting a little strange, but they're in too much of a hurry to notice.

 As soon as Soos catches up, he sucker punches Dipper. Then runs off with Dipper's lifeless corps. Waddles chases Soos.

 *POW* 

Soos is down,or so it seemed. This wasn't Soos, it was a robot controlling him. Soos was still at the door! Then Waddles hears the sinister laugh once again. Then Waddles turns around and the robot 'Soos' is gone and so is Dipper!!! 

Waddles went out to look for Gideon. Back at the Mystery Shack, Grunkle Stan was still on the floor, Wendy found him lying there. She decided to walk past him, go home early and exclaimed she never left to get paid.

 As Waddles went to go look for Mabel from Gideon he came across something odd... it was the shrinking flashlight that Dipper remade from the journal he has. Gideon briefly looked over it and found where they are. Waddles runs out to find Gideon's 'layer', his room. Waddles made it to Gideon's 'layer' before he did. He broke through the window while loudly oinking. Then hid under Gideon's desk watching him torture poor, innocent, Mabel. Finally, Gideon left to go fix his hair, so it was Waddles chance to save the day!

Waddles came out of his hiding spot and sniffed out Mabel. Waddles then grabbed Mabel, the size changing flashlight and put both of them in his mouth to continue running back to the Mystery Shack.  When they get to the Mystery Shack, Waddles stepped on the control to make Mabel bigger. She was overjoyed that her little Waddles had saved the day once again.

But when Gideon got back to his room to find Mabel, was not there. He yelled, "I'll get you Waddles and you too Mabel!" Back at the Mystery Shack Grunkle Stan finally woke up wondering wondered where everybody is so he went to the employees room to find Waddles licking Mabel. He said, "well that's pretty normal."

 But then... *THUD* *BANG*

Everything was bouncing up and down inside the Mystery shack. Mabel and Waddles rushed outside. As they got outside, there is a Lil' Gideon looking like mecha.

 *WOOSH*

Mabel was captured by the Mecha! Just like that, Waddles was hit so hard he flew into a bush and was out cold. 

Dipper tried to hold the robot back but was kicked back so far he landed on the UFO under Gravity Falls. Soos walks out , completely clueless of what's happening, and walks home not knowing anything. 

 Grunkle Stan yells, "Whos making all this rukis! It's destroying my hearing aids!" Then Stan realizes that Gideon has Mabel. "I'm coming for you kid!", but in a flash

 *POW* *BONG* *SWOOSH*

 Grunkle Stan is far past his prime so is maybe dead ,probably. Waddles wakes from his 'Slumber' and realizes that he is their last hope 

*dun dun dun!*

 Now that he knows where Gideon's 'layer'  is, he starts going there. Once Waddles got to the layer, he was being dominated by the mecha! It seemed like there was no hope. Gideon goes for the final blow but just before was about to lose he realized that he still had the size changing flashlight. So, from behind Waddles shoots Gideon with the flashlight to turn him small so he can make Mabel bigger and run away. 

With Gideon's tiny voice he yelled, "You haven't heard the last of lil old me!"