instagram || 1.1

2,727 likesclarkegriffin here I go into the new chapter of my life

2,727 likes
clarkegriffin here I go into the new chapter of my life

View all 12 comments

abby_griffin I am the proudest mother alive. you keep on being the amazing daughter I rose and love. xx.
| clarkegriffin thanks mom, I won't let you down xxo

wellwellwells wait you got the internship? why wasn't I told?
| clarkegriffin yeh I did! and I was but you never reply to my calls!
|| wellwellwells opps ... my bad, but congrats

___

Clarke has always dreamed of working at ark medical hospital.
Ever since she was younger, she had watched and heard stories of her mother going to work at that hospital and saving countless lives. Even once her childhood best friend, Wells. Who had suffered from lung cancer when he was only 5.
Those were the main inspirations for her to apply for the internship.

She wanted to help people. Clarke had been gifted the opportunity and determination, and she was going to used them for good.

For over a week she had been anxiously waiting by her open laptop. The refresh button on her email must have been pressed more then 200 times before the long awaiting email had finally came through.

With the words written in bold caps, she immediately jumped up from her chair, calling everyone she knew.

CONGRATULATIONS, out of all the applications and interviews that we have come across, yours was by far our favourite.
we are happy to call you a member of the Ark Medical Hospital family.