Yoora pov

I woke up for the 7th time when my 7th alarm went off. I can't do this, i refuse to get of of bed it's so cold. i thought this was supposed to be spring not winter. I lied there contemplating if college is even worth this torture. But i quickly snapped out of that thought and got up.

Groaning i got my ass out of bed and started getting ready for College. I took one of the longest shows cause it was so warm but i didn't realized the time that had flown by. It was 8:43am and my lecture starts at 9:00.

Well i'm going to be late, sighing i start to rush packing all my books. I skipped breakfast not that it was abnormal in usual routine. I've recently gotten into a bad habit of only eating dinner everyday. And no i not anorexic, i consider myself average weight.

i start running out the door and into the cold ass world. shivering i rushed to m campus which is like a 10min run or 3 stops away by bus. i decided to take the bus and waited to get there.

When i arrived i was late and our professor had already started teaching, i walk into the lecture room and everyone stared at me. Totally not embarrassing. I look towards my friends and i see all the seats were taken. oh fuck... i start looking for a spot and the first one i see was the one i rushed over to. i sat down and pulled out my books.

Class went on and on and it felt like it didn't have an end. Finally, at last our professor walked out signally class has finished. i got up and packed all my books.

My friends came to me and we started to walk out of the lecture room.

"did you sleep in again?" asked Juri.

"yeah" i chuckled

"your hopeless" laughed Hanbi. and o nodded in agreement with that statement without arguing back.

We walked to the cafeteria area to buy some food and chill for a couple of minutes before we headed to our next lecture. Both my friends brought food except me cause i didn't feel hungry.

We sat down on a table near some loud guys but I didn't pay much attention to them.

"hey hey, you see those dudes behind you, turn around and look at him but don't make it fucking obvious" said Juri.

Well me being me, i wipped my head around and look at them making it so oblious that even a boy looked at me while i started examining each on of them.

"she said don't make it fucking obvious up dumb ass" Hanbi hissed while she pinch my thigh.

"ouch" i yelp while rubbing the part she pinched. "you don't have to pinch that hard you know"

Hanbi and Juri just looked at me with disappointment shaking their heads.

"anyway what about them?" i questioned.

"do you think any of them are hot" Juri asked and i was about to turn around and examine them again when Hanbi pinched my thigh hard.

"omg, never mind you legit don't know how to look at someone without making it obvious" Hanbi sighed and both of them got up and started leaving.

"wait for me" i yell out and start getting up.

................x3.............

I was sitting in my last lecture of the day while i was swiping through tinder. When i came across a really hot dude. whoa why is he even on tinder? hes a fucking model. why does he look familiar though???

photo:

As much as i wanted to swipe right and start talking to him, i lowkey

As much as i wanted to swipe right and start talking to him, i lowkey... n, o highkey got the vibe that he a fuck boy and is on tinder just to fuck. but before i swiped left i took a screenshot of his photo to show my friends who aren't in this class.

i swiped left for the dude sadly. i let a sigh leave me then all of a sudden i felt a person really close to my ear from behind. Scared i stayed still.

"whoa, i'm hurt"