rules

i.
cussing and smut are allowed, just censor the cussing and ask me about smut. if we do smut, then we'll take it to pm.
ii.
please be descriptive. i'm not asking you to give me an essay, but give me something. 2-3 lines at a minimum. also, use proper grammar and punctuation, although you can use all lowercase if you want.
iii.
you play my love interest and i play yours - please be equal in terms of lines between your oc and my love interest, i will do the same.
iv.
do not steal my faceclaim. you can use any faceclaim, other than my faceclaim in the certain fandom.
v.
rudeness is not tolerated to any level. this includes racism, sexism and anything else along those lines. you will face consequences if you are caught doing any of the above.
vi.
do not make the roleplay all about your oc. i didn't make an oc for nothing, you know.
vii.
do not act like gods/goddesses/demigods, you cannot create a whole new dimension or wipe out the world with a snap. you cannot be immortal unless there is a valid reason for it. i.e. being a vampire or magic, and they both have weaknesses. no acting perfect either. no one is perfect in life so your oc shouldn't be either.
viii.
please do not control my character. i will not control yours. controlling my character will warrant consequences.
ix.
the first password is your favorite ship. the fandom does not matter.
x.
do not interrupt other people's chains. they're individual, so please, stick to your own chains.
xi.
stick to the form given to you in order, do not change it and do it in order.
xii.
use "\/", "()", "[]", "{}" when you're talking out of the roleplay.
xiii.
the second and final password is to tag 2-3 people.