Summer 2k17

The summer of 2017.. That's when it all started. That's when he came into my life and screwed everything up. Sometimes I wish I had never met him, but when I look at him I know I wouldn't be able to live without him.

Flashback: Summer 2k17

It had been a little over a week since school got out. I couldn't believe I had survived my first year of middle school. It was a good year and I made a lot of friends. It was the year I met my first boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. He was my friend in 4th grade but we didn't really talk until 6th grade. I don't think I really started to catch feelings for him until the end of the school year because that's when we became really close. We used to play this game, kind of like tag, where we would poke each other in the back every time we pass one another in the halls. It was fun and we got a lot of laughs out of it. I remember one time we were downstairs leaving to go home and his sister Momo was there. We started playing our little "tag" game and she said to him, "Jungkook, is that your new girlfriend?" Jungkook and I both started laughing and said,"No! Ew! Gross," at the same time. 

I was laying down in bed texting in a groupchat I'm in. The group chat included, Jungkook, Jennie (my bsf, Jungkooks ex), Yoongi (Jungkooks friend), and Taehyung (Jungkooks friend). Jungkook and Taehyung were arguing with Jennie and I over the stupidest thing. Jennie is a feminist so she made a comment on a joke Tae made about women not having any rights. I thought it was funny but Jennie didn't, to me she was overreacting but she's my best friend and I have to stick up for her. We started arguing that women are cool and don't need a boyfriend to live a good life (a/n: I'm not a feminist btw and don't support it so yah, it's my opinion so please don't say anything about it or you will be blocked). Yoongi came onto the chat and started telling everyone to calm down and stop arguing over stupid bullshit. He was right, we were arguing over something that was useless and I was making myself look like a feminist in front of Jungkook. I decided to turn my phone off for a bit and take a nice shower.

~Time skip: 12AM~

I was texting Jungkook in a private chat and I couldn't stop the butterflies going off in my stomach. Every time I saw the notification that he texted me, my face would light up with happiness. Out of nowhere, he brings up our argument earlier in the group chat. "I'm sorry about earlier, me and Tae were just trying to mess around with Jennie but we didn't mean any of it." The fact that he apologized made me really happy. Not many guys have the balls to do that because they don't have the balls to. "Hey Seulgi? Can I ask you something?" He asked. "Sure, what is it?" I replied. "Um.. well.. I kinda like you..." I was really surprised that he said that. "Oh.. Uhm.. I like you too," I said, my cheeks turning super red. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yea!" I answered and I almost started crying because I was so happy. We were texting for a few more hours and then I decided to go to bed. "Goodnight Jungkook~ Sleep well<3" I told him and turned my phone off, not waiting for a reply back.

As I laid awake that night, a sudden thought occurred to me, what was I going to tell Jennie?

Deciding to brush it off and deal with it when I wake up, I drifted off to sleep.

~A Month Later~

Me and Jungkook had been dating for about a month now and it was going really well. Jennie took the news well surprisingly but warned me about Jungkook, "Be careful Seulgi, please, I don't want you to get your heart broken like mine was." Were her exact words. She never did tell me why her and Jungkook broke up, but I know he dumped her and she was devastated. Oh well, I'll take my chances, I don't think he's like that. He wouldn't do that to me.

I was a bit worried because Jungkook hadn't been texting me all day. It was currently 3PM and I haven't heard anything. 

~Later That Night~ 

I was on the phone with my friends, Irene and Sunny, when I got a text from Jungkook. "Ooh, he finally texted me!" I said with excitement. "What did he say?" They asked in unison. I opened the text and my heart instantly dropped to my stomach. I read aloud "I'm sorry Seulgi, I can't do this anymore." I wanted to cry, really bad, but nothing came out of my eyes. "Oh my god Seulgi... We're so sorry." They said. "It's okay, I'm gonna go take a shower and then head to bed. Goodnight girls<3." I sighed and hung up when they said bye. I didn't actually go to take a shower because I didn't want to do anything right now. I just wanted to lay in bed and watch Netflix and cuddle my dog and stuffed animals. Without realizing it, I fell in a deep sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day after that was the day me and Min Yoongi became friends. He texted me, asking if I was okay and said what Jungkook did was a really dick move. It made me happy that he cared.

That was the day Min Yoongi screwed up everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!!!!!! I really hope you enjoy this fanfiction, I worked really hard and this is only the first chapter but please make it blow up<3. Please love and share it and comment your thoughts on what I should improve on. Love you all<3.