Camp Starlight

CAMP STARLIGHT

Introduction:

Claire Wright got stuck with a job at her uncle's summer camp since her uncle is desperate for counselors. Ever since all the catastrophes that it went through, a lot of people stopped going to the camp. She always loved nature, but the thought of teaching annoying kids made her reluctant. She tried to be optimistic and think it will be great to work in a summer camp, helping her uncle, teaching kids about survival, work with her best friend and an adventure to the outdoors.

But all of her anticipations were only dragged down by all the horrible things that surrounded her, like finding conflict with her long time enemy who turned out to be one of the experienced counselors. Mysterious accidents started to happen and she finds red feathers at each one. Everybody carelessly bought the idea of it being just any normal accident, considering that's this camp had always had mishaps even before Claire came.

But she suspected that these accidents were intentional and someone is purposely trying to ruin her uncle's camp. These red feathers show such eerie proof that keeps increasing her determination to investigate further on the case. Will she find out who it is? Before the culprit finds her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: This was my first story ever finished, but i only finished it in writing on a notebook. So it'll be a while for me to finish typing it all.

Claire Wright is exactly me in the story, the personality and traits. But this experience never happened to me in real life.

Enjoy reading!

Please Vote*Comment*Fan !