Seaya: Rules & Guidelines

Background Info:

Saeya is a free virtual reality game developed by the United Nations to help bring more harmony among to many countries after World War III broke out. Reviewers and critics called the game "a second world to the one that we wake up to morning," which has held true for a number of years as not only have relationships between countries improved but people have overall become more friendly and social because of the game.

NOTE BEFORE CONTINUING:

This is mainly a theory that we have developed to try to explain the IGS system, as the UN Saeya Corps has stated that the determination of levels is not random, but rather coherent to a person's mind. Many people have told accounts of their avatars looking almost exactly similar to the ones that they've developed in their imaginations while others who've never even started the game have avatars that closely resemble themselves yet have low levels contradicting this theory. In theory, a person who has never daydreamed in their lifetime will have avatars who look similar to what they look like in reality; however their levels are solely based on the strength of their mind.

IGS (Imagination System):

The IGS is a system that uses a person's imagination to determine their avatar's status, class, and looks. The system goes through the person's neurons in their brain to examine and record the most prominent character within their imagination. Then it levels a person's imagination from 1-5 with 1 being an every-minute daydreamer while 5 is a hardcore realist. The only catch to the system is that if a person has too many prominent characters, then the IGS will make the player into a Joker. Another catch is that a player who starts at Level 1 can be granted two avatars at the expense of a level of their main avatars. Of course this is mainly a theory that we have developed to try to explain the IGS system, as the UN Saeya Corps has stated that the determination of levels is not random, but rather coherent to a person's mind. This system is developed where a player starts out from Levels 1-5, but the higher the level that a person starts at the harder it is to level up and gain power. As the level a player starts at corresponds to how high their imagination is or mental strength.

Avatar System (AS):

A person's avatar closely resembles the main character from their imaginations, or it can look like the person from reality. It all depends on how much a person daydreams or their mental strength.

Rules of the Avatar System:

-No changes can befall the avatar exceptions are the avatars clothing, or when the avatar does a certain ability that alters their appearance.

-The base levels (1-5) of the avatar at the beginning can not change unless in the rare case of Duality. The lower the level the faster it is for a person to level up.

-The class of the avatar cannot change

-A person can only make ONE account in their lifetime, but the exception are those who start at Level 1, who chose the option of duality. They give up Level 1 in order to have two accounts.

Leveling-Up System (LUS):

In order for players to gain levels, players must fight with various monsters that spawn regularly with Saeyae. There are some monsters that spawn only once a year or during special events hosted by Saeya Corps. These monsters give off a ton of EXP and can drop rare or special items. Monsters drop various items which can be sold at local markets. Depending on person's base level (1-5) it might take more EXP to level up. The higher the base level the harder it is to level up.

Challenge System

The Challenge System is a subsystem of LUS where a player can only get EXP from monsters up to level 40. In order to advance beyond level 40 a player absolutely MUST be in a guild and do the following:

-Kill rare or event monsters

-Complete various quests given by the public

-Complete challenges given by Saeya Corps that are posted on Hall doors

-Conquer a country

-Kill other players of the same level or higher

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Questions? 

I will have an irregular schedule but I'll try to be frequent.