Briefing

-Rise and shine misfits!-

"What the hell?" said Floyd Lawton aka Deadshot, the deadliest sniper in the world.

"Get up!" screamed a guard. "Let go, you bozo!" squealed the always annoying Harley Quinn, dangerous girl she is. "You have another suicide mission, so get up!". The team consisted of Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Killer Frost, Captain Boomerang, Bane and Catwoman. "People, move your asses, or I'll move them for you!" screamed Waller, head of ARGUS and head of the team. "Thank you for cooperation" Waller said. "You bitch" whispered Catwoman aka Selina Kyle. "What did you say Miss Kyle?" Waller spoke. "Nothing of importance of you" said Selina. "May I remind you all that I have nanobombs planted on your necks! If any of you, I don't know, jeopardize the mission, talk of the team to anyone, hell, you even give me the information at a slow pace! I'll blow your heads up, understood?" screamed Waller. Nobody answered. "Perfect", "Let's get to business. Your mission is to infiltrate the Batcave and get a substance I desperately need." informed Waller. "And what's that?" spoke Captain B. "I'll tell you that, when you get to the cave." Waller said. "Its the kryptonite right?!" squealed Quinn. "of course you bimbo!" screamed Waller. "I need that to take out the big blue boyscout!" screamed Waller.

"You will be sent on plane and you will parachute to the Ace Chemicals building and from there, please be discreet, Miss Kyle will lead you to Wayne Manor." Waller informed. "To hell I am!" screamed Kyle. "~through a phone~ Commander, do you have Holly with you? **Yes ma'am.** KILL HER." "NO! Fine, I'll do it." Kyle said.

"Perfect, get your equipment, its time."