Prologue

Luna took a deep breath "Just keep calm, breath." She said to herself. Her suitcase in hand, she stood in front of the entrance of Heathrow airport. "This was a bad idea." she said quietly to herself. The anxiety took over when she entered the building, the noise, the amount of people. She didn't know what to do. "Breath." she said again. "Just breath."

Luna looked where she had to go. "I'm going to kill Michael for talking me into this." Still slightly pale and nervous Luna found her way to the gate. "You look pale miss, are you alright?" A man in a uniform stopped when he saw her. Luna managed a smile. "I'll be alright thank you. Just first time ever taking a plane and I might not be so good in bib crowded buildings." He gave a sympathetic smile. "Do I know you, miss?" "I don't know." "I'm Bill, where are you going?" He looked at her gently. "I'm Luna and I'm going to Melbourne." Bill's eyes widened a little when he heard her name. "I thought I recognised you! Well Luna, it's your lucky day. I'm an airhost on your flight. So all will be alright. Let me help you." "Thank you." Luna smiled and followed Bill.

On the plane, Luna relaxed a little all because of Bill who has been so nice to her, she almost forgot how scared she was to fly. "You are, or brave or completely insane to go to Australia on your first flight." Bill said "The latter I think." Luna laughed "I'm completely bonkers." "But I bet you have a good reason?" Luna nodded, her eyes a bit dreamy. "The very best, reason." "C'mon girl start talking already, we have hours to kill."

After the plane landed, Luna was actually happy. she was relaxed. "Thank you so much for your help Bill." she hugged him "You're welcome Luna, see you later and good luck!" He walked away Luna took a deep breath and walked outside, texting Michael.

Luna: you won't believe it, I hardly do.
But I just landed in Melbourne
I'm on my way to the hotel
See you there, yeah?

Michael: That is perfect!
We all started to go crazy here
Noel will be so surprised
And we may have some peace!

Luna shook her head. "Idiot" she thought. The taxi driver was a nice man who talked a lot, which Luna was grateful for because she started to get really nervous, again.

The taxi drove away and Luna stood in front of the hotel. "Luna!" Michael called her name. "Michael!" They hugged. "I can't believe you really did it! You're here!" He hugged her again. "I can't believe it myself." she smiled. "C'mon let's give noel the surprise of his life." He took her hand