Yoongi [Argument]

He doesn't even speak.

It's always silent.

That's how he argues.

I'm tired of it.

How are we supposed to work if he just ignores the problem entirely?
He said he liked people who act mature but he's the one who is the most immature.
I walk into his studio, he was sitting at a desk, headphones on, his pencil in hand and notebook on the desk in front of him.

The music blaring through the headphones is probably the only thing he can hear.

Sighing I close the door, sitting in the chair next to him at the desk.
I lean my elbow on the surface and lean my head on my palm, watching him.

"Why don't you just give in and go back to your daily routine like you always do (Y/N)?" He questions- But not looking for an answer.

It was true. That's always how the arguments ended.

I would get tired of the silence and just forget about it, then going back to what I always do.

But I'm sick of that. It's tiring to be ignored when an issue arises between us.

"Yoongi-" He turns his music up, causing my hands to go to fists.

I stand up and slam down the bracelet he gave me for our anniversary, on his desk, causing him to jump and take his headphones off, looking at me. "What's the point anymore Yoongi? How is our relationship supposed to work if you act like this?!" I whimper and storm out of the room.

I grab my bag and coat, walking out of the house.

Walking down the street I start to think about the memories Yoongi and I had together- before he went silent.

=FLASHBACK=
"Y-Yoongi... There's something I want to tell you." I tug at his sweater sleeve, stopping him from walking.

"What is it?" He asked, looking down to me.

"I-I um... I want to be more than friends Yoongi... I want to be in a relationship... with you." I stumble my words and look up at him, he got flustered and I was able to catch his smile.

"That's funny of you (Y/N)

"That's funny of you (Y/N)..." He says, and I feel my heart sink a little, feeling embarrassed.

He probably thought I was a joke.

"Because I like you too~" He suddenly cooed.

I look up at him with a bright smile, "I want to be in a relationship with you too." He said happily, and then he hugged me, gently.
=FLASHBACK END=

I sit down on the park bench, feeling defeated.

I look down at the ground and feel tears well up in my eyes, then I notice shoes in front of me. "Dummy... How am I supposed to make a song about you if I can't even observe you?" I hear Yoongi's voice.

His hand lifts my own, and I feel something go on my wrist.

I look at it and see the bracelet.

"I'm not the only one that has to cooperate here (Y/N)." He says and I look at him.

"You have to work with me too." He opens his arms.

I go to his arms and wrap my own around him, he wraps himself around me.

"I'm is always there- loving you, (Y/N). Even if it's silent..." He whispers.
^^^^^^^^^^^
•REQUEST MORE IDEAS HERE•

Hope you enjoyed :)

✔️—
YourShookJams