Chapter 1

Percy's Semblance is called Semblance/Aura copy. He can copy and keep any semblances that he's seen from his past life.

"Another one," a male with black hair and red eyes wearing a grey dress shirt, a red tattered cloak, black dress pants, and black dress shoes with a ring on his right index finger, two other rings on his right ring finger and a necklace with a cross-shaped pendant.

The bartender sighed and said, "Look man, you need to stop. You've been drinking for..."

"I'm not going to stop until the day I day," the male said as he took a drink of whiskey and looked at him. "Or until I am able to return to Camp."

"So you're one of them, huh?" the bartender asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Used to be," the male replied as the door opened up and a 39 year old woman walked in and said, "I'm looking for a Qrow Branwen. My father would like to speak with him."

"Tell him he can go fuck himself," Qrow replied not even looking at her and a bottle breaks on a rack. "I have no intention of returning to Olympus nor either of the hellholes you call safe places."

"Who are you?" Artemis asked.

"I am who you're looking for, Arty," Qrow said as he took a drink of whiskey and ordered another. "But, I have no intentions of heading back to hell. Now back off and leave."

He then took the whiskey and left, but not before paying the bartender. Artemis, of course followed him out, and said, "Why do you not like the Olympians?"

"Because you all ruined my life!" Qrow shouted his eyes now a venomous sea green. "Because of you brats, my lover left me for godhood! She betrayed me! She cheated on me with my own brother! I saved you all twice! And what do I get for it? Betrayal! Heartbreak! I actually wanted to die! But now I can't because of that damned Primordial named fucking Chaos! So leave me be Lady Artemis and to die because of a poisoned liver!"

Artemis backed up and said, "W-What are you talking about? Who are you?"

"Oh please," Qrow snarled. "Like you don't know who I am, you damned goddess! I am, no was, Perseus Jackson! Your oh so precious hero! But not anymore! I am done with Olympus! So leave me be, before I send you to Tartarus!"

With that said, Qrow walked away while taking a sip from his flask and then opened up a portal and walking through it appearing at his camp in a forest.

"Damn them, damn them all!" Qrow snarled. "They can all rest in hell for all I care... I'll just make things worse for them anyways. Like I always do."

He then took a drink of whiskey and he heard footsteps behind him and said, "What did I tell you? I don't want to return to the hellhole you call Olympus!"

"Well, I'm sorry Mr. Branwen," a voice said. "But my father would like to meet with you."

"Want do you want... Grace," Qrow asked as he drew his sword. "Was banishing me not enough for your dear old daddy? Does he want to finish me off?"

"What do you mean?" Jason asked confused. "This is the first time I've met you."

Qrow scoffed and said, after taking a drink from his flask, "I'm not surprised you don't know anything about me... After all, you and the others think that Perseus Jackson, your old friend, is dead. Which is actually very true. He is dead, and you all killed him. Tell your father that he actually succeeded in killing Olympus's true savior. Go run to daddy now... And tell him that I'm through being included in any war that involves you all... But do tell him that I have a Rule of One."