In the void...

Decim:

Chiyuki, I am sorry to say that your time to stay here is coming to an end. If you stay here any longer, you will slowly evolve into a mannequin. Before this happens, I would like to show you something.

  *Decim showed Chiyuki  a place she was very fimiluar with. It was her house. Where she had her last momments of living there. Hundereds and hundereds of memories came flying through her mind. She rembered when she killed herself. Pain and regret kept racing throughout her body. All her childhood memories, her acheivements, the people she grew to love.... had to come to a waste*

  Chiyuki 

How could I be so selfish.... why did I have to do it- GASP

 *Her mother came into the living room. She kneeled down toChiyuki's shrine. Her Mother begun to hysterically cry, grieving her daughters death*

Oh god....Why did I let my mother go through such pain over a stupid choice I now regret? I miss her so,so much....WHY?

  *Chiyuki begun to hysterically cry as well*

Decim

 Chiyuki. I have a question for you.

*Decim took out a strange button from his pocket*

If  you press this button. You can be with your mother again. Your whole family. Your whole death will be erased. Nobody will have any memories of you comitting suicide. Would you like to press the button?

  *For a split second Chiyuki looked at Decim in disbeleif. She did miss her mother,  her family, her life. She didnt realise how perfect everthing was until she had it taken away from her, but it was her own fault. Her own actions ruined everything, she was shaking, trembling, furiously sweating....*

  Chiyuki 

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. 

* Chiyuki pressed the button....Decim saw a spark of regret in her eyes. But it was too late. The judgement had been made now*

*In a blink of an eye everything disappeared. It was all fake. Her 'mother' who she had just seen was a emotionless mannequin made to look and act like her mother. This was her judgement, and she had failed. Decim sent Chiyuki into the elevator*

I-IM SORRY. I truly didnt mean this. It was a mistake I cant take back, thats all. You beleive me.... right Decim? 

*Decim didnt say anything. He was a bit in disbelief she had failed her judgement. He knew what he had to do next*

Decim

Im sorry I have to do this but, its been a pleasure working with you and getting to know you. Goodbye and good luck.

*A small frown appeared on Decim's face.  Chiyuki knew something was wrong. Decim never frowned, he always had the same blank face on. Always. Just before the elevator doors closed....Chiyuki suddenley realised what was about to happen. She was going to the void wasnt she? Too bad the last 'human being' she was going to ever see wasnt even smiling*

  Chiyuki 

Im sorry Decim. 

*A tear rolled down her face just as the elevator doors closed*

Decim walked back to the counter, waiting for the next guest to arrive. There was something special about Chiyuki, thats why he did decide to work with her for some time. He didnt mind her company.  All he was thinking to himself was how unfortunate it was that she was going to the void. There Chiyuki's soul rested. In darkness, regret, sadness and grief. For eternity.