Chapter 1

It was what felt like any normal day for Jordan and Olivia. They both woke up in their shared apartment, ate breakfast, and headed off to work. However, this wasn't any normal day. This was their 5 year friend-aversary. Jordan wanted to do something special for Olivia. While she was on her break during work she took her phone out and went straight to google to look for tickets to what would be the best day of their life. She had been saving a portion of her pay checks from their local bakery to purchase the tickets to see the band that originally started her and Olivia's friendship. One Direction, with 5 Seconds of Summer. She was waiting for the tickets to go on sale so she could be one of the first people to get a ticket. Even if thousands of people are trying to buy them at the same time. Before she knew it she was purchasing the tickets and got a pop up saying her front row tickets were ordered. The rest of her work day felt like was dragging along, taking its time to end. A couple streets down Olivia was just ending her shift at their local coffee shop not having a clue what Jordan had up her sleeve.

Eventually Jordan's shift at the bakery ended and she quickly ran down the street to get back to their apartment to find Olivia sitting on the couch watching tv.

"How was your day?" They both asked at the same time with Jordan slightly out of breath from running causing them both to laugh.

"You go first," Jordan said.

Olivia went on about how the coffee shop was extremely crowded, and how one customer dumped their coffee on her for who knows what reason. "Please tell me your day was better than mine," Olivia finishes with a sigh and plopping back onto the couch.

"It was a pretty normal day," Jordan started. "I made some cakes and pies, got a few more orders for next month. OH! I also got us front row tickets to go see One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer!" Jordan screamed making Olivia jump up and run to hug Jordan.

"Y-you what?" Olivia stuttered.

"Next week we will be front row of our two favorite bands of all time," Jordan replied with a never fading smile on her face.

For the next 3 hours the two talked about the concert that was only a week away. Luckily the two both have the next two weeks off so they would not have to worry about work. Since the concert was only an hour away they decided they would not buy a hotel room, they would drive there and drive back that night. Their next concern was what were they going to wear. They have been looking forward to seeing their two favorite bands together for 5 years, so they wanted to make sure they would be looking the best they could. Being front row added a bit more pressure to look nice.

The next day Olivia woke uo to Jordan shaking her and saying "Wake up! We need to go find something to wear. I am driving us to the mall, and while you get ready I will go down and make us some breakfast." Jordan finished and walked out of Olivia's room with a smile.

Olivia rolled out of bed, put on a stripped t shirt, jeans, checkered vans, quickly brushed out her hair and walked down the stairs to the welcoming view of a nice bowl of cereal waiting for her. She took the bowl and sat down on the couch next to Jordan to watch their daily episode of Big Time Rush. One episode of Big Time Rush later they put their empty bowls in the sink and headed out the door.

After going to almost all of the stores and visiting the food court they finally found the perfect outfits for them. They were going to get matching but slightly different outfits but decided to do their own thing so they could choose whatever they wanted. Olivia chose a new pair of black skinny jeans with a striped t shirt and a black leather jacket to wear with her usual checkered vans. Jordan decided on a pair of distressed black skinny jeans with a white t shirt and an army green bomber jacket to wear with her white high top converse.

Once they got back to their apartment they put their bags in their rooms and ordered a pizza for them to share while they continue to talk about the concert.

Before they knew it, it was the night of the concert. What was going to be the best night of their entire lives for reasons they would not have expected.