Enough is Enough

While she was busy in the bedroom, he had just eaten breakfast. “Jagiya, if you've finished with that, come one sec to look” she motioned with her hand.

He raised an eyebrow. He had no idea what she meant but he stood up anyway. “What should I see? I am already running late and you know that.”

“I didn't forget, dear. This is why I did something for you that you would have done in several hours, which would have made you run even later than this” she explained while she walked towards the bedroom. “You're lucky that your girlfriend is also a stylist.”

“What are you talking about?” he wondered, quite lost.

“This is what I mean” she said as she pointed her finger to the grey suit she had prepared for him. Everything was matching, from the socks to the tie. Oh dear.

He sighed heavily. He hated when he didn't want to follow his woman's suggestions, but he was stubborn like that. He looked at the outfit and smiled weakly.

His girlfriend, whom he decided to stay with because she was smart and could understand him well, replied with an annoyed grin. “You don't like it, don't you? I could find you something b-”

“No, it's not that I don't like it” he cut her off, “the problem here is that I have already chosen my outfit for the press conference already” he confessed, looking down so that she would understand he meant that he was going to wear what he was actually already wearing.

As expected, her expression was disapproving his choice. “I've told you baggy clothes are not fit for your body, oppa!” she exclaimed as she touched the fabric of his sweatshirt.

He quickly removed her hands off his chest. “It's going to crumple if you hold it like that. And this sweatshirt is not baggy, is the right size. The pants are also okay and they match with it and the shoes I'm gonna wear” he showed her the sneakers he picked.

She opened her eyes in disbelief. “No! This outfit is a total NO! Don't tell me you're really not going to change? You are the main actor, you should be classy at least” she shrugged and shook her head while he was sitting on the bed and was putting the shoes on.

“Since I am the lead, I can wear whatever I like... isn't it fair?”

She was kinda shocked. “Dear, I know you love to take the initiative and do things your own way, but isn't there an etiquette? Aren't you afraid of what the press may say?”

“They need to like the drama, not my clothes” he explained proudly as he tied the last shoelace and then he stood up. “And I honestly don't care. I am not wearing something indecent, you know.”

Da Hae rolled her eyes. “But still -”

“Still... nothing. I have made my decision. I'm already late. The car is picking me up at 11am” he replied with harshness as he checked his watch, it was almost that time already. “I'm going to wait in the lobby” he said, before he took a bag from the entrance and closed the door behind him.

She was speechless. How dare he reply like that? He was incredibly anxious that day, and she knew it was because of the press conference and the date of the première approaching around the corner. Still, it wasn't a reason enough to shout at her like that.

She decided she would just let it go for the day, the argument was not important and he was stressed. He needed her support more than her anger.

A few hours after the meeting was over, Da Hae decided to check the internet for the journalist's opinions. Not about her boyfriend's outfit of course, mainly about what they thought the drama's potential was like. Well, if she would find anything mentioning the casual attire of her man and how they didn't appreciate it, she would feel proud she had mentioned this to him, but without being satisfied because she didn't want to judge what her man wore.