Prologue

"I will get revenge on them," Annalise thought to herself before picking up her phone and dialing a phone number. She hid her number when calling; her voice too. She had managed to hide her identity and every way of tracking herself through the call. As she rose the phone to her ear, she heard it ring four times before she heard someone on the other end of the phone pick up and cautiously ask, "Hello? Who is this?"

Of course, Annalise had a perfect plan for the call. The call was to an old friend of hers. Their friendship had gone sour and they never contacted each other again since. As far as her friend knew, they despised each other.

"My name is Rosetta Simms and I am here to tell you-" Annalise heard the phone beep three times loudly. "Damnit," she muttered to herself before redialing the number from a different phone number. The moment the person on the other line picked up, she immediately commanded, "I have access to all of your nudes. Remember when your mom told you not to drink at the party? Then remember when you did drink? Remember afterward, when you were getting over your hangover and saw your photos on your phone you had taken that night? I watched you quickly delete all of them. I have access to all of them."

"Umm.. who is this?" Annalise heard the voice on the other side of the line quaver a bit, "and what do you want?"

"Tao Copea, hello. My name is Rosetta Simms and I want you to do a task for me." Annalise calmly stated as if she was a mother asking a child if he were good she was gone.

Annalise heard a quiet murmur on the other side of the line before hearing the voice loudly say, "Only if you answer my one question. How do you know my name?" Smirking, Annalise chuckled out the four words she knew best, "I have my ways."

"Now, you will add a few phone numbers into a group chat," Annalise began, still with a sly smirk on her face. "You will track all of the numbers and become friends with all of them. Once a month, you will report to me when I call you. Each month, you must have at least one piece of information about one of them that might seem substantial. If I don't find the information useful, I will one-by-one send out your nude photos. If you refuse to do as said, consider yourself dead."

Annalise heard a quiet, "Okay." before she started listing off the phone numbers. When all the phone numbers were listed off, and Annalise was sure they were all written down, she hung up. For a brief moment after hanging up, she chuckled to herself with a huge grin on her face and picked up her pet cat, Muffin. She slowly and softly sang to her cat before she got a notification stating she had been added into a group chat.

"Do you know the muffin man?

The muffin man?

The muffin man?

Do you know the muffin man?

Who lives on Drury Lane?"

As Annalise stopped singing to check her phone, her cat jumped off her lap. All of the numbers were in the group chat. Perfect. Annalise smiled to herself before typing into the group.

Annalise: "Hello? Why was I added into here?"

There was no immediate response but after a while, someone else also wrote, replying to her.

Henry: "yeah um what the fuck is this?"

After no long, several other people one-by-one started showing up, all asking the same two questions.

"Why am I here?" or "Why was I added?"

"The fun is just beginning," Annalise thought to herself as she looked down to smiled at her phone and giggled.