An End To A Beginning

"Really! You fuckin' asshole! Fine! Goodbye!" I yelled angrily into my cell.

How did I get to this point? I was never big into fashion but seemed to know what looked good on people. I started with family and friends, moved to LA and took an apprenticeship with a designer then met an amazing, crazy man. We became good friends and I joined his close circle of trust. Over the years, I helped him dress for red carpets and, more recently, concert tours all over the world. Jared Leto had a special style and I loved that he took chances with his clothes.

In meeting Jared, I also met his brother Shannon, who was dark, soft spoken, and intensely serene. Also Tomo, who was cute and crazy and liked to keep everyone in stitches. I'd also met Wes.

Wes and I had fun together. He was a tall, dark haired, surfer type. The more we spent time together, the more in love I fell with his free spirit. In time, we got engaged and I thought all was great. Sure we fought but it was usually about me traveling with the band. He knew how much it meant to me, and he had his traveling to the surfing capitals to compete.

Now, he picked that night, of all nights, to call and tell me that he'd met someone and the engagement was off. I wasn't mad about him meeting someone, but that I was about to dress the guys for their biggest show and I couldn't think of anything while I was so angry.

Bracing myself on a makeup table, I tried to keep my composure. I wouldn't cry over this. It was so not worth it. Emotion won out and I grabbed the first thing I saw. A coffee mug. Letting go, I threw it across the room, it shattered as the door opened.

"Shit! What did I walk into, a war zone?" Shannon looked at the broken ceramic mug, then at me.

"Sorry," I was breathing fast.

"Are you okay Lisa?" He closed the door.

"I will be," I went over to pick up the shards.

"Leave it for now."

"Someone will step on it."

As I passed him, Shannon grabbed my shoulders and made me face him. Glancing over to the table, he saw my phone.

"You've been talking to Wes."

I looked into his deep, hazel eyes and lost my struggle. Tears fell like a waterfall. Shannon wrapped me in a strong hug, comforting me as I cried. He seemed to be there when I had a problem. He would listen to me and we'd talk for hours. Nights when he wasn't going out to a club or party, we'd hang out, watch a movie and be friends.

"What happened?" He asked, a hand moving over my back.

"He met someone. It's done," I took a deep, shuddering breath.

"Maybe it's for the best?"

"Probably. I just feel so angry."

Stepping back, he removed a tear rolling down my cheek. He was so gentle.

My hand suddenly felt heavy. The gold band with the square cut diamond seemed like it weighed a tonne. Moving away from Shannon, I gripped the ring and tried to pull it off desperately.

"Careful. You'll break your finger." Shannon reached out.

"I have to get to off. Fuck this humidity." I'd always had problems with my fingers swelling in hot weather.

"Let me help."

Taking my hand, Shannon moved a finger over the band. He sighed.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course. How could I not."

I watched as he lifted my hand up, moved my fingers apart and slipped that one between his lips, up to the ring. It was warm and wet. His tongue moved around the ring slowly. I tried not to sigh at the feel of it. Taking my finger from his mouth, Shannon easily slipped the ring off and placed it on a table.

"Shannon...."

"I've always wanted to tell you how much I loved our talks. The sound of your voice makes me calm and happy."

"But..."

"I've wanted to be with you but you were out of reach. I always knew he would do this to you. I wanted to be here when it happened."

"Why? To take advantage of my emotions?"

"No! To give you what you deserve. Love without conditions and consequence."

His words were soft, meaningful and true. Somewhere deep inside, I knew that I'd picked the wrong man. Here was the one I needed, wanted, couldn't live without.

"I love you," I confessed.

He smiled, face beefing with joy, "I love you too."

Our mouths met, lips pulled in desperation. I felt Shannon's tongue enter my mouth and tasted the coffee he'd just had. My hands pulled off his shirt, moved over the muscular chest and toned stomach. He moaned against my lips. His hands removed my sweater and pulled up my loose skirt.

Getting onto his knees, Shannon moved his hand between my legs. His touch was making me so wet. Pulling off my panties, Shannon attacked my pussy as if he were licking a nice cream cone. I wrapped my fingers in his shoulder length, soft hair. Holding him against me.

"Oh yes," my head fell back.

"So beautiful," his breath was hot between my legs.

"Shannon please. I need you."

"I've wanted to hear you say that forever."

Standing, he carried me over to a large, cushioned chair. Back on my feet, I pushed him into the chair, unbuttoned his faded jeans, pulled them and his boxers off and let his long, thick manhood free. I smiled. In al my fantasies, I'd never dreamed he would be the one to satisfy me. We were friends for so long. Taking him into my mouth, I covered him until he hit the back of my throat. I heard him moan again and touch my hair carefully. I stroked him deep, each time a little tighter vacuum.

"FFFUUUCCCKKKK!!!" He let it out slowly.

I couldn't let him finish without having him inside. Crawling onto his hips, I positioned myself over his cock and filled my wet core. Holding his strong shoulders, I rode Shannon as if I had never experienced sex before that moment. His fingers moved up my leg, one holding my hips, the other massaged my breasts, teasing the hard nipples.

"Shannon. I'm gonna come. You're so hard and big. You break me."

"Ride me deep. Make me come with you. You're tight and wet. I love you."

It happened like a lightning bolt. My body shook, my mind blanked out. I screamed his name, knowing that anyone nearby heard. Shannon pushed into me and I felt his orgasm runs over my thighs. My head on his shoulder, I kissed his neck as our breaths calmed.

"So maybe you'd consider something?" His hand was at the small of my back.

"Anything. I am complete." I touched the tattoo on his left side.

"Marry me?"

It was a pleasant surprise. I smiled.

"Let's get the concert done first, then we'll talk about it."

He sighed, "I'd love that."

We kissed to seal it. A new beginning.