Intro

Hello everyone! This is going to be my little collection of oneshots. I do intend for most of these to focus on our favorite green giants, as I want to explore their sibling like relationship since I personally see it as super adorable. So, expect a good amount of stories of them as kids.

I am open to allow others to request ideas and see what I can do with that plot. If you have an idea for me, please PM me and I'll see what I can do. Thank you if you do submit ideas as prompts really do help me.

I hope you enjoy what I have in store for you!

I do have a few rules for requests, this isn't meant to restrict anyone, it's just personal limits and all that.

1. I do not write smut, I can write something a little spicy, but no full on smut. Basically, I will write limes, but no lemons.

2. I do not write others OCs. This is because it is very tricky for me to do your creation justice as I'm not in their mindset. I'm sorry, but I'm currently very clear on this one.

3. Similar to 1, I do not write incest. I really wish I didn't have to say that, but the internet doesn't seem to care that Jenny and Bruce are cousins, first cousins at that.

I may update these rules, so stay tuned.