Chapter 1

Today is the day. Today we will start shooting the first episode of my new project Erkenci Kus. I played in many series before so I shouldn't be nervous but to be honest I'm very nervous. Staring to shoot a new show is always something that makes me nervous  but to kiss my co-worker in our first scene together literally makes me crazy. How will I be able to kiss someone I don't know? We never meet and everything I heard about him wasn't quite the best. Everyone is saying that he is very arrogant and unfriendly. I heard that he is very professional and doesn't want to make any mistakes. What if I do a mistake? What if I forget my lines or I'm not able kiss him properly? What will he do? "Honey what are you thinking about?"
The voice of Seçkin brought me back to reality. He put his hands around my waist, gave me a kiss on my cheek and he truly calmed me down with this. I can't put in words how happy I'm to have him as my boyfriend. He is always there for supporting me and calming me down.
"I'm a little bit nervous about the shooting today."
"I understand you honey but everything is going to be alright. You're an incredible actress and you will show everyone today how talented you're."
"What would I do without you in my life Seçkin?"
"That's a good question honey."
We both started to laugh and then I gave him a gentle kiss.
After I said goodbye to him, I called Anil to know where he is. I know Anil since many years now and I'm so happy that he is part of this project. We met each other in front of the opera where we are going to shoot our first scenes of our show. The opera looked amazing and everyone welcomed us friendly. „Hello Demet I'm so happy that you are finally here." Çagri our producer gave me a huge hug and than he introduced me the whole crew. All of them seemed to be very friendly. After I got my make up done and put the dress on that my stylist gave me I get back to the crew. I started to talk with some of the crew and they actually were very funny. I laughed a lot with them when suddenly someone said „So you're are Demet."
I turned around and looked in beautiful brown eyes.