Chapter 1: Once Upon A Time...

Hey peoples! SmartyPants46 here, and I'd like to introduce the characters. First off, as Ryleigh, we have the beautiful Bella Thorne and her picture is right up there at the top of the page. Isn't she just lovely? Okay, lets continue.

As Jonah, we'll have a cutie pie guy, and that is...

Collins Key!

Give them a round of applause. They are playing to two most important parts in the story so, yay!

* * *

Once upon a time, there lived two children. Their name were Alexa and Sandra. Alexa and Sandra met in Kindergarten and became the best of friends. They did everything together! Whenever Alexa was sick, Sandra was by her side. Whenever Sandra lost a soccer game, Alexa would practice with Sandra. As they grew older, their friendship only grew stronger. Soon, they were going to parties together. That's where they met Ben and Jack, a.k.a., sperm donors.

Sandra loved Ben, and Alexa loved Jack! However, neither Ben or Jack felt the same way towards the girls. So when they figured out they had impregnated Alexa and Sandra, they ran for the hills. This broke the girls' hearts, but they moved on.

The doctors told the ladies that they would both become mothers of daughters, but after Alexa gave birth, she found that there had been a mistake. Her baby was a boy!

With the help of Sandra, Alexa chose the perfect name for her beautiful baby boy. She named him Jonah.

Sandra named her baby girl a common, overrated name. She named her baby Ryleigh.

In case you haven't guessed yet, I'm Ryleigh, and this is my story!

* * *

Ta da! I wrote this in less than a day! Don't get mad at me though, this is only the introduction and the backstory.

And about my other stories? Ehh, I have difficulties with staying on one thing. Sorry.

Next chapter will be longer if I'm not lazy. Sorry. Again.