Chapter II

No it won't be love at first sight
When we meet it'll be love
At first remembrance
Cause I've seen you in my mother's eyes
When she tells me to marry the type
Of man I'd want to raise my son to be like.

-rupi kaur

Bailee was astonished, it's not like the witch didn't know what was going to happen, but merely to this day she still was surprised by what magic can do

Bailee was astonished, it's not like the witch didn't know what was going to happen, but merely to this day she still was surprised by what magic can do. Tonks led her into the house and down the hallway before she was greeted by Molly Weasley, in a bone-crushing hug. The mother of seven was like Bailee's second mother, in a sense. She had taken in Bailee in her third year summer going into fourth as her parents had to go to Paris for a very important case.

"My dear it's so good to see you" Molly said to the girl

"It's good to see you to Mrs. Weasley" Bailee explained to the witch standing in front of her.

"Oh why don't you go upstairs and see Hermione and Ginny, you will be sharing a room with them." The older witch explained

Tonks led Bailee up the stairs and pointed out a room that she could only imagine to be Ginny and Hermione's as she could hear giggling coming from the inside of the room. She made her way down the hallway and pushed open the bedroom door lightly, only for it to make a very eerie noise that made the two teenage girls turn their heads to see Bailee. Only for Bailee to be crushed into a hug by the two of them and them saying how much they missed her and they had so much to tell her.

"Okay Okay, lets calm down" Bailee said while laughing

"Oh there's so much to tell you that we couldn't put into letters or else Fred and George would read them." Ginny said

"Ok like what" the half French girl said while sitting down on one of the three beds that was unclaimed by bags and clothes.

"Like how you never told us what happened between you and Cedric!" Ginny said

"Oh that, well nothing actually he just asked me to the ball because he really didn't want to go with one of his 'fan girls' and he said we hadn't hung out in a while so it would be nice to go AS FRIENDS" Bailee explained

Before Ginny could even make a comeback to the half French girl, the door was slammed open only to reveal the culprit. The twins. Once again Bailee was crushed into a hug by them and then telling Bailee of all of their new prank ideas, and new ideas for their pranking merchandise. Before that conversation could even peak Mrs. Weasley called everyone down for dinner.

As they made their way down the stair case, Bailee falling down the stairs and the twins sliding down the railing, with Ginny Following the twins actions, Hermione was the only one to walk normally down the stairs, well bailee tried but failed. The half French girl was extremely clutsy and clumsy, this was natural for the girl and everyone around her has gotten used to her falling down and tripping. Neither of her parents were clumsy as her mother was taught to show grace, always having perfect posture and polite manners. While her father just strutted everywhere.