Why are you here? In my room? Creep.

• Dedicated to Lysa and Natalie

I don't own Final Fantasy X, or any of its characters. I only own Ayame.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled. "You say I'm special, yeah? Well what if I don't WANT to be special?! What then, huh?!" I was angry. I've never been so angry in my life. How DARE he walk into my room while I was changing? How DARE he start talking about my parents? He didn't deserve to live anymore. He's leaving. NOW.

"Leave. This is your one and only chance. If you don't leave now, you'll regret it. I swear you will." He was shaking, he was so scared. Wait, was he.... laughing?! 

"You think you've got it so damn hard, don't you? Think again." he grumbled, narrowing his eyes. I leaned all my weight to one side, my lavender skirts being stretched to their limits. "What did you just say, old man?" He laughed harder at this. Why his glasses hadn't fallen off, I don't know.

I studied him carefully, as my father had taught me. That heavylooking sword he had swung over his shoulder could easily cut me in half. I wasn't sure if that long red jacket was bullet-proof or not, so I guess I shouldn't use a gun. "I said; think. again." he chuckled.  "Ok, that's it!" I lunged at him, screaming as I went. 

He sidestepped, grabbed my arm, and flipped me on my back before I could register what had happened. 

"Would Yuna approve, Ayame?" I opened my mouth to cuss him out. He didn't deserve to utter my mother's name. He cut me off. "That. Was a rhetorical question." I grimaced. "Yuna has never, will never, approve of reckless violence. Neither has Tidus, even if he IS reckless." 

My green eyes opened wide. "You..... know them?" He steped back, his aura changing to a sad blue.

"I..... I knew them." He corrected, turning and leaving my room.