Chapter 1

You wake up in a dark room. You find that your wrists and ankles are blinded by... something. You cannot move – Actually, you're laying down on something. Something...that felt like a bed, but it doesn't feel like yours. There's too much space whereas your bed was much thinner. You swallow thickly and fear starts to make your adrenaline rush. You give your limbs a shake, thinking you might've gotten kidnapped by someone awful, but the only thing you achieve out of that is the jingling of chains rustling around.

You've been bounded to a bed.

That is when you hear footsteps walking slowly down the hall. You know immediately that your moving around had caught the perpetrator's attention! You feel your heart drop to your stomach and continue to feel it pounding here, as those footsteps come closer. They're sharp and deafening clicks that makes you believe that the wearer is wearing stillettos: Maybe 9 inch high, of more. You briefly have a flashback to when you binge-watched Kill La Kill last night and how you wished Satsuki would step on you everytime she had a heel click scene.

However, your kidnapper most likely wasn't a beautiful and dominating fictional woman from a Trigger Studio series. Whoever had kidnapped you from your apartment and chained you to the bed had to be sick and demented. What would they do will you? You begin to fear the worst as the heel clicks get closer and your heart pounds faster in your stomach.

Click...

The slow eery turn of the knob, as the door lets out a creepy creak as its gently pushed open. You squint your eyes through your night blindness to see whether the form of this person belonged to a male or woman, or if you could recognize their face with the help of the small light source behind them. You cannot make out a face yet, but you can see the sexy and wide grin they flash at you.

You cannot read that smile and tell what they might have planned for you. You're petrified. Your eyes shakily lower to analyze the rest of their form, able to see two round balls on their chest they must've been the person's breasts: They were a female after all! You're not good with cup sizes because you do not understand female linguo like the man you are, but if anime taught you anything, then your kidnapper's breasts had to at least be Double D's.

Then, your eyes take note of her slender and curvy hips. It was like an apple bottom, or a perfect artificial Barbie waist. This body was unbelievable. You're still scared out of your mind, but not there's a hardening in your pants. Pants... Wait, you cannot feel them!

That's when the chill breeze blows against the hairs of your legs and arms. You only realize then that you're butt naked. Fuck! You start to wrestle with your chains now to no use and your kidnapper just stands there with that creepily sexy smile on her face.

You manage the voice to say something.

"W-What do you want from me?!"

It was obvious what they wanted. Had she robbed you that would've been fine, but it seemed that your kidnapper had other things in mind to steal. This wasn't how you imagined your virginity would be stolen. You didn't think it would happen literally and your friends would never believe this story.

Your kidnapper says nothing, but her smile drops. She steps into the room and walks towards a table, something bouncing behind her as she did so. It seemed connected to her body. It was... a tail? Your kidnapper is in a leather cat suit. The sexy kinds you'll see in magazines, or on TV for Ocotober. Was your kidnapper a freak, or just really kinky?

You hear tools moving around on the table she's at and your heart stops.

She's a kinky kidnapper.

You hear metal scrapping against the table and all you can imagine are torture tools. It's hard for you to decide whether it'll be used in a BDSM way, or a completely murderous way. You're too afraid to find out and your erection maintains despite these sickening thoughts.