00

This fic happened when I watched P'Singto's speech on Y I Love You fanparty last week. I'm not really sure if it's ok to write this one for some reasons. But then, I just felt like wanting to say something from my heart and that, I did.

.

.

.

KRIST'S POV.

"Krist, do you wanna start practice flying now or do you wanna wait for Singto?"

"I'll just wait for P'Sing. In the meanwhile, I'll just do the run through of other songs with the rest."

The staff nodded and made his way to instruct the audio team to get ready with the songs for us to practice. We were in the middle of dancing to the song when I saw P'Singto made his way to the stage. He bowed apologetically for being late due to his classes.

All of us just brushed it off because we understood his duty as a student as well. He had to juggle between works and studies that he barely had enough rest. We were struggling with our own problems and put our best effort to make the performance for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow worth the struggles.

P'Singto joined us after changed his clothes and did some stretching. We had practiced for almost an hour when the same staff earlier came to tell us that it was time for couples to practice on slings. P'Off and P'Gun were eager to do it first and I gladly let them be. I walked to the side with P'Singto trailing behind me and sat at one of the chairs they had put there to observe the couple.

I cannot help but chew my lips while observing the couple flipping here and there. Though I know that ours were not like theirs, but the thought that my feet will not touch the ground for a while sent the shivers down my spine. I was never a fan of height. My head spun to the left when I felt a hand caressed my thigh.

"Easy.... you're fidgeting too much and might get cramps. Maybe we should tell them to reduce—"

"No! It's okay P'. Let's just try this. I can do it,"

"The staffs had taken all the necessary precautions for our safety. We'll be fine. I'll be flying with you as well,"

"I know, P'Sing. I'm sorry for still being a scaredy-cat though you guys have assured me thousand times. The staffs have complied not to lift us too high. They even showed me how secure the wire strap and the fact that we have the professionals handling it. But..."

"Hey... there's no need to feel sorry. You trust us, right?" I nodded lightly to him.

"Then it's fine. We all know you're afraid of heights but you're brave enough to face it for your fans. For our fans. We know your fear and it's okay to be nervous about it, Kit. It's okay to feel that way. We've your back... I've your back,"

P'Singto flashed me his gentle smile while caressing the back palm of my hands. I clasped his hand, trying to calm my heart not to be too anxious about it.

The staff called us as it was our turn. We both stood and walked to the centre of the stage —positioning ourselves before the song started to play. I closed my eyes and palmed my chest to calm my heartbeats from palpitating with terror. A hand touched my shoulder and spun me around.

"P'Sing?"

He engulfed me in a hug. My hands automatically hugged him back knowing that this was our way of encouraging each other. I was too nervous and forgot about the hug. I was really glad that I had him to remind me of it. I just want to cling to him but we have to proceed and there were too many eyes watching us. We had to control ourselves.