1:: Dad and Me

"Dadu!" Aarav called out to his dadu.

"Oh Aru, you came back! You will be free for 10 days. We will have a rocking holiday this time." Arvind Raizada,  the senior said to his 10 year old grandson.

"Why did Dad came to pick me up? Where is Aman uncle?"
Asked a sulking Aarav.

"Why what happened Aru? Did that hot head do some stunt this time?"

"Don't ask me Dadu!"

"Ok then. I am not asking. Go freshen up."

"Uff Dadu. Listen!"

"Ok I am listening."

"There is a karate champion ship being held in our school in 3 days. So Master was practising the students there. "

"Okay."

"Dad knocked out Master. "

"What? Why? How?"

"I don't know. I mean does he even need a reason for a fight? I was packing up. My friend,Shreya, came in and told me, dad knocked out Master in a single punch. Why does he need to do this show off?"

"Then? Didn't you ask anyone?"

"Dadu, you know I don't like these action sequences in real life. And whom should I ask? By the time I reached, he already was by the car. I was hell embarrassed. Who fight with teachers? Only for dad I joined Karate classes. Leave the karate class, I am not even going back to that school after vacation."

"You know that hot head na? Leave it Aru. I will ask HP to make your favourite Sandwich rolls. Go freshen up. We have to plan for the vacation also. Run now. "

"Ya Dadu. I have some plans in my mind. I will be back in a jiffy" Aarav ran to his room.

Raizada Mansion is totally male domain. With no women around.
Senior Mrs. Devayani and Arnav's Mrs, Sakshi died in a car accident not many years after Aarav was born.

Senior Raizada, Mr. Arvind Raizada is now happily retired from Army. ASR aka Arnav Singh Raizada, who is the above mentioned hot head, is a pure workholic. He stays home very rare. And those times are hell for both Arvind and Aarav. Both being calm natured still gets annoyed with the very sight of Mr. Hothead.

So both just cut him out from their family time. Just for the sanity of their mind. Arnav manages the AR Corp which he solely built to heights. Now at the age of 34, he is the 4 time winner of Best Businessman and Young Entrepreneur Awards. AR keeps him busy 24*7 for which Arvind and Aarav is so glad. All they pray is for the sucess of AR so that Arnav will be even more busy.

Arvind and Aarav loves Arnav to core. They deadly miss him everysingle family time. But when they think about the bursting volcano, they sober themselves that to miss him is lot better than ruining the family time.

They both are tired and finally done in giving him chances to sober down and thus to spend time with them. But every time Mr . Hothead ruins it to bits. Arnav nothing like the calm ocean on contrary is Tsunami all the time. He rage upon like bull to everysingle thing. May it be the traffic jam or a second delay in food court  anything and everything piss him off. Result. The volcano bursts.

But he never shouts on his family which of course now is Arvind and Aarav. With them he is cool Arnav.

Now after dropping Aarav in RM, Arnav went back to AR to finish off someone. Well May the Good God save that whoever from ASR. Also special prayers to Aman Mathur, who is Arnav's bestie cum manager cum brother-in-law. Who is very happily married to his late sister Sakshi's best friend Lavanya Kashyap. And this very Mrs. Lavanya Kashyap sacrifice a lot. Her own quality time with her dear hubby just because Arnav is a workholic. Mrs . Lavanya is also a doctor, a psychiatrist whom Arnav is forced to consult for his anger management. Which he very rarely does. Let's not go there deep into as for now.

Aarav had to go on a strike, with no meals for an entire half a day just to make his dad agree to consult Lavanya for Arnav's anger management issues. The therapy from which Arnav very smartly gets out is obviously doing no help.

In between Lavanya gave up many times still stuck as she can't deny her dearest Aru for anything. And Aarav very well knows how to emotionally trap people in with his chocolate orbs he inherited from his father and the innocent face from his mother.

So that's going on with the Raizadas. Let's leave Aarav and Arvind to plan their vacation. Bubbye. 

***************************************************************

Helloonn! I am back.
This time with new story.

Basically it's a family story.
As usual Arnav will be hothead but Aarav his only son will be nothing like him.
Then there is Arvind Raizada in the picture. And ofcourse Aman and HP.

People please let me know your honest reviews. 
Add the story or follow me. Your choice. But just keep in touch.

Read and Enjoy. And don't forget to review.

LoVe AryaARshi 💖 😊