Hyun Jin + Seung Min = ?

*Practising a new Choreo,together with the rest of stray kids members*

"So,let's start with 1..,2..,3 go!"
Hyun Jin is in-charge of the group choreo.Along the way,he guides the rest to do it together at the same time.

It was fun to learn the concept & the story of the dance that they were trying to portray to their fans.
They work their ass off in order to be the greatness people for them too.

Afternoon -> Midnight

Hours after hours,endless of memorising the dance steps.Hyun Jin saw his members one by one are getting restless.Some of them were taking a water break. Another one sat down on the floor instead of the chair that was close to him.

"Hyung,No more already...I think that's enough for today"

After Felix said that,Hyun Jin realised that he exceeds the members's limitations.He agreed & decide to let the members go home & rest.

"Guys!I think we had enough for today,let's continue tomorrow,ya?"

"OK!" They were all felt super relieved. A.K.A (FREEDOM!).

Everyone packed up & went out from the dance practice room.Except for Seung Min waiting for Hyunjin.They were the last ones to go off.

----

Back to their Dorm | H & S

"YASS,my bed!! My GOD. My back & leg are super sore from the practice today.But Hyung!U did well for not giving up on us.HAHA." Seung Min said.

"Lol.Welcome!Rest well."

Both of them had a quick wash up & went to bed.

"Gdnight,Boi!"

••••

"I'm soo hungry plus thirsty too..." Seung Min said in his dream.

Obviously he could not continue his sleep.He got off his bed & went to the kitchen.He realised that the dorm was pitch dark.

Seung Min check his phone & it was 2.30 a.m.
He did not care about his diet & he went on a party mode with 2 packets of ramen & a big bottle of coke.

"YASSA!" He excitedly can't wait to eat. He took a big bite & little did you know he was done eating.He could have gone back to sleep or at least rest on the bed while staring blankly waiting for the food to
digest properly.

"CHING!" the loud sound effect of an object got Seungmin shocked & feeling spooked.He quickly check his phone to see the time.

"Shit.Ohmygod.It's freaking 3AM!"

Obviously,they said that 3am...was not an good time.

He check everywhere but no signs.He wanted to ignore but his curiosity just got more intense.

HOLYSHIT.

"Who is there?" Seung Min ask.

No responed.GREAT.

The sound came again.This time round was from the toilet.He slowly goes to it & open the door with caution.

"BAH!"

"HYUN JIN! OH GOD PLEASE!!" Seung Min was scared aft till he dropped onto the floor.

"Oh no.Did i scare you...Mianhae nae dongsaeng!"

"JEEZUS.And why are you wearing an women pyjamas?..."

"Well...DUHH I love the material--"
"AND,what are you doing here?"
"I woke up cause i'm hungry.So yea."
"Wow,Hyung.U just gave me an heart attack."

Thanks for the surprise tho.I hate you,hyung.
(Luv you!)
But still.Not funny.

=_=

A/N : My last update was Nov 8,2018.Wow!That was Nct Taeyong & Jeno Fanfic. Haha back with a new stories Stray kids members edition. Anyway,Thank you.♡

A/N : New updates! 18 Dec 2020 STAY SAFE EVERYONE!