dancing with the plane

the wired fence shatters loosely in the wind as yoongi jumps over the top, landing on his feet swiftly, he continues running through the field until he reaches a clearing.
there it is, Area 51 lays in front of him. yoongi lifts his jaw from the ground, god didly darn gobsmacked that he's really there.
He shoves his airpods in his ears, hitting shuffle on his phone until his favourite song plays. Yoongi hums to the tune of the star sprangled remix of the American national anthem as he makes his way down the landing strip. Dancing and carrying away, yoongi doesn't care if he gets caught, he's happy to be there at his dream place.

-

Jeanie's in the pilot seat of the aircraft, carrying the supplies for the lesbians so they can live to see another day here in Area 51. They depend on blackpink to survive.

"Lisa code yellow, there's a boy on the landing strip". Lisa, dumbfounded at what the pilot spat out, she rushes to windscreen to see yoongi, dancing away on the landing strip.

Jisoo pulls down the intercom, wanting to get the guy to move. "please move sir, blackpink is entering your area" she pleads to yoongi. Using her magnifying glass, rose spots yoongi's airpod in his right ear. "We got a rich hag here fellas he cant hear us over the cash" Rose informs her team on the plane with what she sees.
"There's nothing we can do, hit the het" Lisa orders jeanie.

Blackpink may be saving the lesbians, but sacrificing one of the heterosexuals in the process. Jeanie realises how much the lesbians need this, but can't help feel the pain for the het boys family.

Tears stream down Jeanie's face as she begins her landing on the strip, she hits the hetero, he hits the windscreen with such force he breaks through, smacking his forehead onto the break, causing the plane to slow down.

"He's dead, another win for the dykes" Lisa chants and she gets ready to dispose the body.

Yoongi managed to live his dream, but the lesbians got the better of him. If it wasn't for his airpods, BlackPink wouldn't have entered his area.