the Kiss

Mitsuhide rested his shoulder on the door frame of his office coffee cup in hand. As was his daily routine his eyes scanned the room, He watched the court clerks and sectaries work. One clerk, in particular, had caught his interest as he watched her pore over a file.

Keen amber eyes watched her every move over the rim of the cup. Softly he sighed to himself as he pulled the cup from his lips. Mitsuhide knew he could never have her but he could at least daydream about what it would be like to be with her.

This last month was even harder than ever to get through his thoughts of her. Now after what had happened on new years eve. Mitsuhide cursed himself for that fatal night and the kiss that now haunted his dreams.

Softly he bit his inner lip to keep the smile from creeping on to his lips as he thought about that kiss. For that moment it was nice to think about what it might to like to be with her or with anyone for that matter.

" Nobunaga's got some work for you, " Hideyoshi said as he passed off a file to him

" thanks Hide let Nobunaga know I'll get right on it "

"Before or after your done mooing over her, " Hideyoshi said without missing a beat his head nodded towards the woman that had been felling Mitsuhide mind for the last month

"Who said I was a mooning over anyone Hide " he shot back with a sour look on his face " might wont to talk to that one " he sweeping the mug he was holding to a rather frumpy looking woman

" she has been stealing " a snake-like smile danced across his lips " she just slipped a stapler into her bag " Mitsuhide stated as he snatched up the file and turned on his heel's back into his office and slammed the door in Hideyoshi's face

There was only an amused chuckle from Hideyoshi as Mitsuhide snatched up the file before storming back into his office. The slamming of the Door only gained an even louder chuckle from Hideyoshi as he walked off.

Shit was he that obvious, Mitsuhide thought to himself as he tossed the file on his desk. One hand raked through his snowy white locks as an exasperated sigh escaped his lips. He really needs to put his head on strat where she was concerned.

Hideyoshi knew how to read him some of the time and this time the man was right and It aggravated Mitsuhide to no end. Somehow the woman had got under his skin and he just could not shake the thought of her. With that thought, he sat himself down behind his desk and began going throw the thick file he had been handed.

The work the file gave him kept him out of the law office for almost a week. in that weeks time, Mitsuhide came to realize something. He had fallen in love and he knew wan it happened and it was before that kiss.

Mitsuhide looked at his watch it was almost time, she is back in the office soon. A smile played over his lips he as he thought about how he had planned this almost too well. The flowers hand arrived just after the last secretary went home for the day and Masamune was the only court clerk left.

Mitsuhide leaned in the doorway of his Office watching and waiting for her to return. The simple bouquet of flowers sat on her desk with the handwritten card, as well as the biggest box of Neco hearts he could find. He was much of an aromatic but he hoped it would do.

He looked at his watch than slipped into his office leaving the door open. From his desk, Mitsuhide was able to see her once she reached her desk. He watched her face and the look on it wan she saw the flowers and his heart started to race. He watched her read the card and her eyes dart to his doorway a slight blush coming to her cheeks.

Mitsuhide watches her move to his office, how the color bloomed brighter on her cheeks the closer she got. But nothing prepared him for what happened next. He was still sitting in his chair wan she reached him. She said nothing just leaned down and gave him a kiss. That Kiss was all answer he needed and he knew right then and there she felt the same way about him.