Author's Note

Hello, lovelies.

This is going to end up being a book with one main story, but if you'd like just little snippets check out my JayTim Oneshot book :)

I fell in love with a plot I created for a story for JayTimWeek in the Fall, and couldn't help but expand on it.. I sort of left it on a cliff hanger.

Here is a link to that, it's approximately eight thousand words and that'll be about how long each part will be anyway.

https://my.w.tt/RauXXJVK7T

This is going to be a mature rated story, the best way to put it is as a "lime" as there will occasionally be sexual interactions but will not be the sole purpose of the book. Below is a quick summary of the first chapter.

A quick summary is that this is the Arkham Knight Universe, Jason is still the Arkham Knight, and Tim is no longer Robin and is Stray.

Penguin gets a hold of both of their identities, and so the two of them cooperate and attempt to retrieve the data, all until Penguin lackeys get the best of them and they're forced to escape.

Jason gets injected with a poison while risking himself for Tim, and they're forced to get samples from where he was poisoned in order to cure him, thus revealing his identity.

Once they learn his identity, Jason admits that he was at first jealous of Tim and that he'd been watching him for months, before revealing his romantic feelings.

Tim's taken aback, and can't help but respond positively as he feels the same way, but at the same time he's shocked and needs time to process.

Not only that, but Jason asks him if he'll be the Arkham Knight's right hand, to which Tim also agrees.

Selina confronts Tim after, and all Tim says is that Arkham Knight doesn't want to kill them, or more specifically doesn't want to kill Selina Kyle and Harley Quinn.

Tim then contemplates his day; because his now "lover" admitted to being dead and that he tried to kill him literally five minutes ago.

And that's where it ends.

Continue to the next part!