Pilot

Princess~ So I was up home woke up went to shower then I showered and after picked out an outfit.

Princess~ then I put my hair up in a crazy bun and didn't do my makeup then I got my bag and went downstairs mom and dad weren't home so I called my aunt Annie

Annie: what is is perfect little thing

Princess: hey aunt Annie am bored as hell

Annie: well am busy where is your parents?

Princess: there doctors they are pretty much never home.

Annie: oh yeah okay meet me at Beth's.

Princess: okay

Princess~ so I got my keys to my G wagon and went inside and drove to Starbucks got a coffee and got some donuts then headed to Aunt Beth's so I went inside and they were in the living room.

Annie~ Damn look at you.

Princess~ well you know.

Beth~ so gorgeous but you don't look like my Niece your.

Princess~ brown I know you tell me everyday not my fault your sister married my dad and he's black then we ate donuts WAIT WHAT IS ALL THAT CASH?!

Annie~we robbed the grocery store I work at.

Princess~ are you guys dumb WHAT THE HELL

Annie~ we needed the money.

Ruby and Beth~ yeah.

Princess~ wait but doesn't mom give you money?

Annie~ not enough and we're not all rich like you perfect outfits look at your car a G wagon and you don't just have one.

Princess~ yeah I know but I didn't pick it.

Beth~ we know sweetie but you should be happy.

Princess~ yeah I am but hopefully you guys don't get caught.

Annie~ well thank you.

Princess~ yup then I got my keys and left.

Annie~ damn she's so perfect.

Ruby~ yeah she is brown skin goddess.

Beth~okay you guys let's calm down.

Princess~ so I went to the mall and started shopping them mom called.

mommy🤍: Hi honey.

Princess: hi mom.

mommy🤍: am sorry we weren't there in the morning.

Princess: it's okay

mommy🤍: what did you eat?

Princess: donuts I bought over at aunt Beth's and Ruby and Aunt Annie we're there and we just talked.

mommy🤍: okay we love you though sweetie.

Princess: yeah I know just wish you guys were home more often.

mommy🤍: I know am sorry but I'll see you tonight.

Princess: okay love ya.

mommy🤍: love u more.

Princess~ then when I finished I went and got my nails done.

Princess~ when they finished I paid then left after I went back home went in the theater room and put on a movie and started texting Rylee

Rylee: Hey Princess.

Princess: Hey Ryles wyd?

Rylee: nothing really just getting my tattoo done.

Princess: really?

Rylee: yeah I love it it's cute.

Princess: send pics when it's done.

Rylee: of course how are things so far?

Princess: okay Parents not home though.

Rylee: same

Princess: Hahahah yeah.

Rylee: and I saw your nails on Snapchat there gorgeous am jealous.

Princess: thanks sm babe love ya.

Rylee: love u more beautiful anyways I gtg but text u later?

Princess: yeah

Princess~ then I continued to watch my movie.

~1 Hour Later~

Princess~ then I went and made myself some food and then went up to my room and ate while I was writing a school assignment.

~30 Minutes Later~

Princess~ then someone knocked on the door I went downstairs and saw it was Annie and Sadie so I opened the door.

Annie~ Hey Princess can Sadie stay here for a little bit I have things to do.

Princess~ yeah of course then she left and I closed the door Wassup *does handshake*

Sadie~ what are you doing?

Princess~ I was just doing some homework but if your hungry there is some food and anything u want if u want to watch a movie go in the theater room.

Sadie~ thanks Princess.

Princess~ yeah of course so she went to the theater room while I went up to my room and continued I do my school assignment.

~Hours Later~

Princess~ I ordered some Chinese and went to the theater room got the blankets down there and picked a movie with Sadie and we just watched.

~2 Hours Later~

Princess~ Annie came and got Sadie they left and I went up to my room and just changed them slept.

Emma~ we got home really late I went up to Princess's room and saw her sleeping kissed her on her forehead and went to bed.