Apologizing

- December 26th 2018 -

I don't know what to say but I've apologized it not enough It. 

I just want to say what I want to say.

I have a different way to say it.  I'm not sure which one I should began with?

It's sad, so sad Why can't we talk it over Oh it seems to me That sorry seems to be the hardest word

If I said, 'I'm sorry' even though I don't know why I'm saying it, will it reduce my time in the corner?

I overlooked your happiness in an attempt to make myself happy, only to realize that my happiness lies in yours. I am sorry.

I'm sorry I can't save the world, I don't want any part in that. I just want to be remembered in a way where I can mean everything to one person, and save them from all the insecurities this world has created.

True friends stab you in the front.

Fake friends stab you in the back

How do I say the words, 'I'm sorry' when I know that words are not enough? And how can I ask you to forgive me when I know I can't forgive myself?

I don't know why, I made you cry I'm sorry sweetheart and yet Though you shouldn't be lenient with me I hope you'll forgive
and forget.

I'm sorry for hurting you, like the way I do
I'm sorry for the hurtful things I always say to you
We know the fight will never last
but still the amount they do
I'd like to say I'm sorry for everything I put you through.

It kills me when we fight, and it scares me too
I always make you cry and it kills me when you do
As I write this now, I know this much is true

Hello from the outside At least I can say that I've tried To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart

Oh I'm sorry for blaming you For everything I just couldn't do And I've hurt myself from hurting you

Is it too late now to
say sorry?

I have more issues then I could possibly count. And on my worse days, I'll go from happy to sad in seconds.
I won't always like myself, and sometimes I'll even assume you don't like me either. I'll push you away and I might even drive you insane. But I promise you this, nobody could ever even think about loving you as much as I do.
I felt ashamed for what I had done.
I don't have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn't pawn this off on anybody. I'm sorry it happened. And I hurt people.

I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

Sorry means you leave yourself open, to embrace or to ridicule or to revenge.

Sorry is a question that begs forgiveness, because the metronome of a good heart won't settle until things are set right and true. Sorry doesn't take things back, but it pushes things forward. It bridges the gap. Sorry is a sacrament. It's an offering.
A gift

I'm sorry I'm so difficult.

I'm sorry for making you lose your temper. But if I'm being honest, you look boiling hot when your temper boils over.

The homepage of our relationship cannot be currently displayed because of a server error. Can we please click on the refresh button and start over again? I am sorry.