Part 2

As I find my way to dumpsters I can't stop thinking about Colby. He talked to me, he actually talk to me!

I round the corner to the dumpster that and I'm greeted by a punch in the face I fall hard to the ground and I scratch my face. Bryce and his squad laughing at me.He continues to abuse me as I lie there on the ground, helpless kick after kick punch after punch  until he gets bored with it and gives me a final kick to the head.

Bryce and his friends leave laughing.

As I lay on the ground bruised and beaten, I wonder why he picked me of all the students in the school to bully did I do something to himn threatened his position as the school tormentor? or was I just easy pick on?

I'm about to settle on the reason when Colby runs over. How did he know I would be here? Suddenly, I remember his locker is next to wear Bryce had cornered me he must have heard and come to see. Colby neels next to me.

"No! I'm too late why would someone do this? why would he hurt such a beautiful girl?" Colby says as he picks me up, with one arm wrapped around my back and the other under my knees. He starts to carry me back towards the school. "It will be okay, everything's gonna be alright, love. I promise."