Random

..
..
It was about to get dark.... And amongst all that other voices playing in background....

Gushing waters... The sweeping leaves.... And their own foot steps as they were hiking along the vicinity of sikander lake.... Like professionals....at least that's how they started it.

"naina.... Its the fourth mark..... We have to cover up 5 more to reach point 6910....
Speed it up will you...."

She. Was panting..... As she settled with her head leaning on the strong branch...
Gazing at him busy figuring the routes.... While she was exhausted.... But barely aware of it..

It had been quite after a long time that they were together as a team.
A mentor and a protegee.

It was almost like that mentorship program..... Where amidst of all the cruel oppositions... And fiasco's.... They managed to cherish a few moments of pure bliss..... In each other's company.....

Though it lead to a hurricane in both their lives.....the time they had spent together was ethereal...unforgettable... They Managed to imprint.... deeply on each other's heart........

Many things changed after that...... That bliss was almost forgotten under piles of prejudices, fears priorities and blames.....

But now after a long time..... They Are together..... No wonder they haven't yet realised what they mean to each other..
.. He has.... But not in a way he would be comfortable about it.... And she knows that something has changed.... After the time they bonded over appraisals again.....
She has been feeling some butterflies in her tummy ever since then...
But she has always been stupid enough to flamboyantly deny......assuming it to be an indigestion and nothing else.....

Now those butterflies....are howling inside her tummy as she gazes at him....with doe like eyes...
His chieseled jaw line....
Sweatbeads gathered on his brow... His manly countenance..... And how he scolds her mildly... "move it cadet singh.....we have 10 miles to cover...."

He scolds again...
She frowns....

"sir bus.... I am tired...."

He raises his eyebrow.
"cadet singh..... This doesnot suita soldier.... Come on get up getup.. Quick..." as she leans further.....sitting on the ground........

"sir please just five minutes more..." she pleads.."wese bhi we are hiking since morning....its like my legs would revolt against my entire body now...."

She frowns.... And he nods in a negative.... Sighing at her antics.....
But supresses a smile... At the fact that this tough girl has learnt to. Admit.... That she even. Needs to rest sometimes...
.. He sits beside her.....

" sir ek baat puchu... "
She. Gazes.... With her curious eyes..... And he eyes her in an anticipation....
"as expected....."
He sighs..... Tiredly...
She...... Fumbles.... Still looking at him...... Like a kitten...

"pucho.... Lekin ek shart par...."...
He smiles.... Sensing that she still hasn't looked away....

"kesi shart...."

"i will decide to answer it only if i find it interesting....." he purses his lips....

"aap ki bachpan ki sabse interesting memory kya he..." he was rather amazed..
.that she had asked. Such a random question...... She had always been to the point..... Asking about relevant stuff.....

"why do u ask that cadet singh...?"

"pata nahi..... Its just that..... Despite of u being such a jolly person..... Its always like u hide a part of yourself inside....its like we don't know u at all....." her soft gaze.... And innocent curiosity.... Melting his heart..... Almost making him feel an urge to unlock some hidden closets..... But then he restricts himself...... Why does she ask this today....