Chapter 1

The story started  from a usual morning.The only difference was that it was the first day of the new semester of the schl.
"Get uuupppp LIAAAAAA" shouted a woman in early thirtees.

Lia is a 15 year old girl.The only child of her parents. Her father is the owner of   "LIA ENTERPRISE".(His father named the company after his daughter's name.)It is one of the 4 companies which controls the economy of the world.  

   The other three companies  r "THE SHRINES GROUP" , "BOSEN CORPORATION"  and "WANG EMPIRE".

The fact that she was the only child of her parents made her the heiress of The Fang Enterprise.

The woman struggling in making her awake was Lia's mother.She works as a personal assistant of her dad.

"Mom just 5 more minutes please" said Lia but her mom was too adament to wake her up coz from past 20 minutes Alice was pleading her for more 5 minutes of sleep.

Besides Lia and her mother,  there was another kid with similar age as that  of Lia present in the room. She was the  best friend of hers.Her name is Gina. She is the daughter of the renowned business tycoon " YIXIN WANG" owner of THE WANG EMPIRE".

Their parents are best friends and business partners due to which they both are close from the childhood

When watching Lia not getting up Gina said to Lia's mother"Aunt wait. I know how will she wake up in less than a minute"After saying this she went to the corner of the room brought a toy triumphet and blew it in Lia's ears. Lia was shocked and got up with eyes wide open.
"See aunt.I told you.I absolutely know how to wake this sleeping beauty"After saying this Gina was on her toes running all around the house being chased by Lia .Gina was laughing while Lia was hell angry.After tom and jerry fight they both fall on sofa and laughed thinking what all happenend just now.
After some time Lia's mom came and told her to freshen up and have breakfast.She went and freshened up and showed up at the dinning hall after 20 minutes. Now she was wearing her school uniform.

Lia's school uniform👆👆She greetes her dad and sat down on the dinning table

She greetes her dad and sat down on the dinning table.She had her breakfast and went to school with Gina.
(NOTE:-Lia and Gina transferred there schools and its their first day at the new school)
After reaching their school they both went straight to their class.As they both shared similar schedule they would be together all day at school.Their first period was English.In this period they practiced grammar.Then the day went by smoothly.After 4 periods there was lunch.Both of them went to the school ground as usual to have their lunch.While having lunch a football came in speed in Gina's direction.Lia saw this and to protect Gina she came in between and was hurt by the ball on the head.She fell down.It took time for Gina to register what happened.
"LIAAA!!!Are you alright?Did you  get hurt badly?Where did you get hurt?Come I'll take you to infirmary"said Gina.
"Calm down Gina.Its just a small wound. I'll be alright" was Lia's reply.
"Are u insane Lia? U think I'm blind? I cannot see? Ur bleeding dammit."shouted Gina.
Lia held her ears with both the hands and said"U don't have to shout in the pitch of ur voice Gina. Im not too far from u."
During this fight a boy, approximately 16 years old,came running in their direction. " Im sorrry to disturb girls but did any one of u saw the ball which came this way?"asked the boy.
Gina on knowing where the ball came from  became furious and was abouth to shout at the boy but when she saw who it was she was dumbstruck😱"Are you Adamson Yu??"

The boy bluntly replied "Yeah. Thats my name."

Gina now bet Adomson on his arms and said "C'mon man how could you talk with me like that? show this blunt attitude to others not me."  Adamson was a little taken aback by what Gina did n the same was the case with Lia.She didn't knew who Adamson was.

Adamson's POV

I was practising for the upcomming football match with my team mates.The match was due for next week Saturday.As the leader of the team it was my responsibility to see to it that we continue our legacy to win in the competition.Our school  won this match 5 times in a row each year. For this reason I turned myself as a strict leader which I usually was not.

While one of the player threw the ball towards me, by mistake i kicked the ball with much strength resulting the ball to fly outside the football court.As it was my mistake i went to the direction where the ball flew to bring it back.

As I went to the direction i saw two girls talking with each other rather it looked the former was shouting on the latter.I went to them to ask about the ball." Im sorrry to disturb girls but did any one of u saw the ball which came this way?"The girl who was shouting turned towards me looking furious but the moment she saw me she was kind of shocked.She asked me "Are you Adamson Yu" At that moment i was sure she was one of the clingy girl who drools over handsome n rich boys so i rather bluntly replied"Yeah. Thats my name"

Now this girl bet me on my arms n it was my turn to be shocked.The girl bet me harshly n it  hurts.She replied"C'mon man how could you talk with me like that? show this blunt attitude to others not me." Now i thought this girl was not only annoying but also stupid.I mean how can someone have courage to beat me after knowing who I am and on the top of that talk to me informally like we know each other. The girl standing with her was also taken aback by what she did.

END OF ADAMSON'S POV

GINA'S POV

I couldn't believe he was infront of me.ADAMSON YU. My childhood bestie. Lia, Adamson , Owen and I were childhood besties. our parents were friends due to which we were together in childhood.But Adamson and Owen's family shifted due to which we lost contact.I was sad when i heard this news.I remembered Lia and me crying holding each others when our parents disclosed this news. 

But right now i was more than happy to see Adomson.Though I liked Owen n still love him but adamson was my partner in crime.How could he forget that.On me asking him abt his name he showed me his attitude and sassyness.I was a little pissed as to why he was showing me attitude so I harshly bet him on his arms.I saw how taken aback he was.His face was worth watching.I wish i could capture his face.But leave it. I dont wanna make him think I was one of his "STALKER FAN".

END OF GINA'S POV

So this was the first chapter of my first book. Please ignore mistakes if any and if u like it please vote and leave comments.