Chapter IV

I can take so much
Until I've had enough

Cause I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
Cause I'm only human

-C.P.

Bailee didn't know what was happening to her, and she was scared

Bailee didn't know what was happening to her, and she was scared. She felt something she had never felt before. Whenever she was around him her insides got all mushy. Whenever he smiled she felt herself melt. Whenever he put his arm around her shoulder her arms got goosebumps. Whenever they would fall asleep on the couch together after reading a muggle book, and her waking up to his arms around her in a protective manner she turned a very dark red and felt her heart flutter. Whenever he would tell stories about random things that have happened in his life, she hung onto every. single. word. She was scared her heart and head clashing in thoughts.

It was a Sunday morning and everyone was in the kitchen of Number 12 Grimmauld Place enjoying breakfast when her eating was rudely interrupted by Fred asking bill a question that made her feel weirdly angry. "So Bill any hot curse breaker woman caught your eye?" Bailee glared at Fred out of the corner of her eye for him asking such a question. But the half French was more worried about his answer than anything. And she had no idea why. She felt angry that maybe there was someone.

Bill was peacefully eating his eggs when he was rudely interrupted by Fred's nosiness. "Nope" Bill answered casually. His answer was true too. Bill hadn't had his eye on any woman. Or at least that he knew of. He couldn't help but look at Bailee to see her reaction. She had a look relief on her face and nervousness. Bill could ever wonder why.

The mother of seven saw this exchange and smiled at this she knew what was going on. She saw how close bailee and bill got during this past week and they still had a couple months of summer vacation with each other. The woman could only imagine what could spark.

"Cmon billy boy there has to be someone" Fred pestered his older brother for answers. The Weasley twin saw what happened this past week with Bailee and Bill. The pair hardly left each other's side. He just wanted his eldest brother to admit it.

"Well there's this girl at work, I guess. We're not really friends though." Bill expressed. There really was no girl. Bill just wanted Fred off of his back. The eldest Weasley child did not think of how this would affect a certain half French beauty sitting across from him.

Bailee hurt. 'There's this girl at work'. That's all it took for Bailee to want to break down, to scream, to cry. And she had no idea why. She hurt, so badly. Her heart physically hurt. The red haired mother definitely saw this, and so did a purple haired auror. They could see Bailee look down and her whole expression look hurt.