Prologue

The music boomed from the circus filling the whole town with its jazzy saxophones, buzzing trombones, trumpets, french horns, accordions, a beating drum to keep the sweet rhythm, and a whole lot more with the ensemble creating a wondrous tune. People were drawn to the dim-lit circus and the seats filled up rather quickly. There was a conversation amongst the people and they were excited to see this year’s show. As soon as the last person sat down, a rather attractive woman walked out from the shadows and clapped her hands twice, turning the lights on the spotlight to herself. She had the sweetest smile on her face as she stood with her legs crossed and hands up in the air.

“Welcome to Desdemona Circus! I hope you enjoy our unique show~” She gave one last innocent smile and backed away. A group of black figures came up from the floor. The music seemed to fade to darkness and the lights dimmed once again. After a few moments, a small drum roll slowly crescendoed filling the darkroom, if your eyes had adjusted, you’d see the outline of a small animal-like creature holding a girls hand slowly walking closer to the crowd. The sound eventually came to a stop and a single light shined upon a small female figure with crazy pink hair. She had an excited smile upon her face and took a breath as she pulled out a flaming torch. Her mouth widened as she shoved the flame into her mouth and down her throat without the slightest look of pain or any sight of gaging. She slowly pulled the torch out and bowed. The spotlight went off, of her and to the next experiment. Two bodies that looked to be connected were visible. One male and the other seemed to be female, they had big red noses and face paint. Both of them wore big dripping red smiles and tears from their eyes. One had a silly cone-like hat and the other had a round-like hat made out of balloons. They both excitedly got on a unicycle and held hands going around, even going close to the small scared children who were traumatized. They ended their part and the spotlight moved on to another experiment. This one had white hair and deep red eyes that caused a serious sense of discomfort. Her smile was unsettling and the way she was tied up only made it worse. Her whole body was restrained by a straitjacket with chains wrapped around it tightly. After a short time, she was placed into a tall glass box and sand began to be dropped upon her. She started to move around eventually breaking free and soon broke out of the glass box. All you heard was a small giggle as she returned to her spot and the spotlight faded. Everyone was tensed up for the next experiment to appear but were surprised to see the spotlight go back to the ringmaster herself. She stepped forward with a wide smile that was misleading people into comfort.

“I wouldn’t want to expose all of my precious monstra at once. The rest will be a surprise for the show. We will begin in about an hour or so, so please get everything you need now because once the show starts you will not be allowed to leave the tent.” She giggled and disappeared into the dark background which resided behind her. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me what you think! I need big advice so that maybe I can create a comic out of this. Thank You! -Blu~