Sana's POV

sana:

present:1

Its almost 3 in the morning(mid-night normally).I'm already done with packing and its pouring outside as if there is no tomorrow.It is one of those rainy,lazy mornings in november.It is still dark outside.I could sense the wet soil from its signature smell,am in no mood to feel it and enjoy it.

I am sana,23,BDS student from one of the leading colleges in chennai.As of now,am waiting for the cab to take me to the airport.Am leaving to Dubai after my final examinations to spend some time with my family.

'pmmmm..pmmmpmmmm....'oh my god!!The cab...

Chennai airport is busy as usual.I paid the driver and he left.The counters are not yet open.So i took my luggage and walked towards the waiting area to have some coffee.I'm so excited in traveling alone.An old woman selling flowers,a family came to send off someone,a young girl peeping into her cellphone every 5 minutes,a cute little boy sleeping on his dad's shoulders...They all gave me a nameless comfort.The counters opened at the same time i finished my coffee.Within 20 minutes all usual formalities were over and I rested myself in the hallway chair.There is almost 1 hour for my flight.

Suddenly all the carefully ignored thoughts which i wanted to forget and the pain it brought came rushing to me.His eyes...His smile..I cant sit there anymore.I stood as if i was pricked by something and went to the duty-free just to distract myself.
After some window shopping,I left to the boarding area.A charming young man and a beautiful lady welcomed the passengers and luckily i got my favourite window seat.The passenger next to me has not yet arrived.I took a quick glance at everyone and decided to have some sleep.Its 3 and a half hour flight and am already too tired to keep me awake.Its been so many days since I've last slept peacefully.After THAT day followed so many sleepless nights;nights I spent just praying to God to make morning come fast;those nights when I just wanted to scream but was unable to do so.

So,finally..when I woke up,I heard "passengers are requested to fasten their seat belts as we are landing in Dubai International Airport".Suddenly turning to my side I saw a guy sitting next to me and smiling by seeing the bewildered expression I gave.I composed myself and sat back checking my watch three times.Seeing my restlessness and confusion he asked,"everything alright??!".I just smiled and shook my head.A cute dimple on the guy's cheeks when he smiled reminded me of HIM.

After the normal processes and finally finding my luggage I headed towards the exit.Mom,Dad and My sisters were waiting there to receive me.Seeing them all after almost a year was exciting.But memories which I brought with me without paying for extra luggage was still hanging over my head like dark cloud of November.

Sana:A small intro

Am Sana from Chennai.My dad;computer engineer and Mom;my forever best friend.My three sisters who younger than me are my all time favourite persons in this whole world.They never agree with me in anything but still we make the best of friends.

My parents never lived their dreams through me.They give me full freedom to make choice for myself.Am a person who loves art in all forms. Photography,gardening,music,books,shopping,talking(ermmm...)
This is me.But actually speaking this WAS me.Now a days nothing amuse me.Am not even sure how to spend the rest of my life...